in the hours before

Start from the beginning

"Are you ready for this?" She asks me, eyebrows draw together in concern.

I nod, "Yes, you?"

She gives me a beautiful smile, "I was born ready."

I laugh at her, "You're strange."

She laughs loudly at this, "I think we're both a little strange, I mean we're magical beings after all."

I smile, "Nova Winchester, the nephilim." I nod my head in approval, "Has a nice ring to it."

She rolls her eyes, smiling, "You think so?"

I nod, "I know so."

I lean closer until our noses are touching,"No matter what happens tonight, just know I love you."

She gives me a confused look,"What does that mean? What do you have planned?"

I change the subject, "I can hear the gears turning in your head, don't overthink. I just want you to know I love you."

She smiles, but it doesn't quite reach her eyes,"I love you."

"Can I kiss you?" I ask, holding her face in my hand.

She smiles, her beautiful heart-melting smile, and replies, "Always."

With that said, I lean in and kiss her slowly.

Making sure I memorize, cherish each and every aspect of her.

She's like a maze, I learn more about her everyday.

But with each new thing I learn it only causes me to fall deeper in love with her.

Falling in love with her, was as easy as breathing.

She may not be perfect, but she sure is my angel.

Nova's POV

Nova's POV

After Jack left my room I walked into the kitchen to find Sam and Dean.

They were having a brother moment, I guess, "You guys can cry to each other later, because you're both surviving. This plan will work."

They both look up at me, Sam giving me a look while Dean said, "I know the plan will work, I came up with it."

I snorted, "Being cocky will get you no where."

Dean laughs, "It's gotten me this far hasn't it?"

I shake my head but laugh nonetheless, "I hate you."

"You really don't though," He responds.

I nod, "You're right, for once."

He laughs and grabs my arm, pulling me towards him. Then, he stands up and gives me a forceful hug, "You mean everything to me kiddo. Please be careful tonight."

I hug him back, just as forcefully, "I promise I'll be safe, Dad."

He pulls back from the hug, "I love you kiddo."

I look into those big green eyes, that remind me so much of myself, and say, "I love you too Dad."

"I love you too Uncle Sam." I say pulling him into our hug.

He laughs, "I love you too, Nov."

I smile gently at them, "May we meet again."

Dean laughs, "We will, you can't get rid of us that easily. Many have tried, none have succeeded."

Sam chuckles, "The man has a point, Nova."

I roll my eyes, smiling, "Idiots."

Sorry for the slow updates, but life is hard mannnn :((

This chapter was so sappy it makes me sick, but it's cute. Love and all!

I changed the cover because I though it looked cooler.

I hope you liked this chapter because the book is coming to a close soon!

Song: "Dust in the Wind" Kansas