Chapter 15💫

ANWAAR's POV. . .

"Man, you have to be careful" Muhsin started like I asked him. Mtsw!

"Oh shut up. Will you?" I roared already annoyed with their unreasonable words. I should be careful because of what?

"You have to be careful and we won't shut up" Zahir chipped in. Always the busy body one and thank God he's also getting married but to the woman he loves, unlike me.

"It's half your deen" Mashkur said with a shrug. Youngest and also wisest.

"Go in and come out. Amma asked for you" Mukhtaar said pushing me towards the front door like I weigh nothing at all.

"You guys should vanish from here before I come out"I gritted out through gnashed teeth.

"We're taking you to your bride, whether you like it or not" Mukhtaar yelled making me roll my eyes at his weirdness.

"Ya Anwaary" Adiva said standing up from the sofa where she was sitting on with Afnaan and Nourah. The house looks deserted.

"Yes, Adivy" I answered forcing a smile on my face.

"When should we come to see our inlaw" she asked batting her lashes knowing that I might go berserk on her.

"You're not coming anywhere and she's not your inlaw" I threw a glare at her.

"Haba Ya Anuwaru" Afnaan said childishly, stomping her legs on the carpet.

"She'll like us more than you. Are you jealous already" Nourah asked throwing a grape into her mouth expertly.

"Sure sure" I gritted, rolling my eyes for the 'nth' time today. They're just annoying the hell out of me.

"We're coming tomorrow" Adiva declared, as if she's talking about the weather.

"Don't you dare" I roared, glaring at them and they know not to argue with that glare.

"Then tell us when to" Afnaan said crossing her arms on her chest.

"Maybe next month" I finished.

"That's a month from now fah" Nourah gasped, is she stupid?

"Yup" I said popping the 'p' then walking to Amma's room.

"We're coming in the next two weeks" I heard Adiva yelled.

"Assalamu Alaikum" I whispered ambling to Amma's room

"Wa'alaikas Salam" she answered.

"Good evening Amma"I said sitting on the carpeted floor next to her.

"Alhamdulillah. How you doing?" She asked.

"Good" I lied.

"Glad to hear that. As you know Anwaar, you're married and you have to be with your wife when she needs you. Just because it's an arranged marriage doesn't mean you'll just dump her. You have to talk to her, make things work out you know.

"There's this Hadith from Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said:'The best among you is the best towards his wife and I am the best to my wives'-ibn 'Abbas

"You have to be her best to be the best, make her love you too. You have to move on and learn how to love her

"Another Hadith from 'Abdullah Ibn 'Amr ibn Al-'As (may Allah be pleased with them) narrated that the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: 'The world is but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and the best enjoyment of the world is (to have) a pious wife'-muslim

"You have one Anwaar, you have to learn how to love and cherish her, one way or the other. You're living with her forever, better know this. I love you and I'll always want the best for you"

"I love you too Amma" I teared hugging her tightly.

"Your friends are waiting for you and your bride too" she said after awhile and pull away from the warm hug.

"Oh yeah" i said not willing to stand up at all. I just want to glue to her like a gum.

"Stand up.." she stopped checking her watch "11:30pm" she said then gasp.

"OK Amma" I whined standing up and walk sluggishly to the door.

"Good night Amma" I whispered back closing the door behind me.

"Good night" I mumbled to the girls walking out to my friends who are still waiting for me.

"Let's go" I said and file into my car and start to drive.

After a short drive to my house, we all sauntered into my house that was eerily quiet.

"There's nobody here" I beamed smiling happily that maybe the bride ran away.

"Maybe she's asleep" Mashkur said.

"What about her friends" Muhsin asked.

"Yeah, they are supposed to be here" Zahir whispered looking around.

"Yeah, you can go now. I really wanna sleep, I hope she's not here" I murmured the last part.

"Good night then" they said and walk out with disappointed looks and slump shoulders. Serves than right.

"Lemme see you off" I taunted accompanying them ou

"Have a nice night with your wife" Muhsin flinged, winking at me.

"As if" I gritted rolling my eyes.

"Bye!" They hollered, filing into their cars driving away.

I went back into the house to my room but I heard a bathroom door closing. Hmmmm, she's here after all.

I sauntered into the bathroom to take a long relaxing shower then came out and wear a pair of sweatpants and tank top.

I prayed then fell into a deep slumber

NOT EDITED AT ALL.

Yo habibies!whatsup. I hope all of you are fine and good😌 so how's the chappie🌝 I know😹
Ugh... Lemme come and be going
Ramadaan Kareem

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share❤

Your baby
Aeeshatou🌚