30- Battle Of The Purebloods

Start from the beginning

"They didn't need my help, until now." Kaname blurted pathetically.

Shizuka rolled her eyes. "I suggest you get your fiancée out of that horrible position before I accidentally hurt her."

"Yeah, I won't be surprised if you hurt her intentionally." He mumbled in a resentful manner.

He reflected his anger onto his actions as he rammed a grip on Akane's body- his powers enabling him to control others- slamming her petite figure onto the ground, making her release her hold on Yuki. Yuki let out a sigh, rubbing her sore arm.

"Unfortunately, I could only possess a pureblood's body if they are weak enough for me to do so because- someone, decided to drink my blood and drain most of my powers." She mocked glaring at Kaname who remained unaffected by her stare.

"I see, then don't mind me while I prolong this battle, longer than it ever needed to be." The witch glared at the male Kuran.

"How did you find out that I was Pureblood?" She asked.

"How could I not? Everyone knows the tale of the failed experiment of the Fujisawa's who attempted to bare a child that could withhold the powers of both a Pureblood and a Witch. Tell me Akane, is that why you detest Elvia? Because she was a success and you were not?" Kaname taunted angering the witch.

"I never liked Elvia to begin with, despite whether she has powers or not! She was the one who ruined everything, my plans, my future, my love. She killed him so she deserves to die!" Akane growled like a wild, agrestal animal who hadn't eaten in weeks.

"Love is a powerful thing." Shizuka sighed. "It could cause grief, happiness and in most cases; hate. I've had people watch over Elvia as I was unable to do so myself, so I could confirm that she neither was a killer nor did she murder your lover. You just happen to be an annoying rodent who wanted something that wasn't there's." A wild look grew on Akane's face.

"Archer was mine! I helped kill off his sister so she wouldn't be an annoyance in our relationship, but that bitch just had to ruin everything forcing Rido to kill him! And it's all that damn fucking slut's fault!" Kaname pressed his lips into a firm line, his forehead creased in concentration.

Well she's definitely crazy. Yet I can't help but wonder if I heard that name correctly. But there is a high chance that I could be mistaken, there are plenty of 'Archer's in the world after all.

"Enough, your voice in giving me a headache." He frowned, swiping his hands through his hair that was tousled and untamed, in need of intense care.

In a split second his hand glazed Akane's neck, whilst his other bent her head backwards despite the struggle she was putting up. Kaname placed his hand on the base of her bruised and bloodied forehead, noticeably tilting his lips upwards in disgust as he focused his powers in erasing the gift that was never meant to be given to her in the first place.

Akane wailed around frantically like a mad woman, gripping his fingers attempting to scratch the slender fingers off her throat. "Y-You bastard! W-What did you do to me you imbecilic Pureblood!"

"Technically you are insulting yourself but— oh wait, you're no longer a Pureblood because I took away that inconvenient power, how unfortunate." He ridiculed with a blank face.