30- Battle Of The Purebloods

Start from the beginning

Yuki, figuring out that she was using an infirmi; meaning that the spell casted wasn't particularly weak, or strong. But could easily be broken if the testee inflicted pain amongst themselves which is rarely the case considering medium typed spells normally paralysed the victim or injure them to an extent where they are unable to stand on their own two feet.

Baring that in mind Kaname easily broke from the spell staring down at the tiny girl, his interest piqued. Soon after realising what she was planning, he felt his lips turn downwards. I'm truly not need after all, I still remember those days when vampires used to bow down to my feet and worship me like a god, now they just ignore me as if I was nonexistent.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you again after a couple of hundred years Sora, I hope you didn't miss me too much." The brunette smirked.

Sora simply glared at her. "And it's such a horror seeing your puke-worthy face again Akane. And the answer to your question is hell no, especially after the pain you cause Milady. You should be lucky that you're still alive, but not for any longer." Akane cackled her finger tips buzzing with electricity.

She sent a shockwave directed towards Sora, Sora foreseeing her actions belted down a tree branch from behind Akane whacking it into her body that sent her flying into the trunk of the tree that stood besides Yuki. Yuki dashed towards her weapon, feeling the familiar tingles buzz in her fingers as she held her Artemis. She sprinted towards the distracted witch that sent flows of current towards Sora, oblivious to the Kuran who raised her Artemis in the air and slashed it on her arm, a ray of blood sprinkling onto her face which only made her look like she committed a biding massacre.

Akane chanted an incantation under her breath. "Redirigere." Just as Sora manipulated a vine from a tree to pierce through Akane's pale skin the vine stilled in the air, redirecting towards Sora as it plunged through her stomach.

Sora splurged out blood, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand glaring dangerously at the injured witch. "Okay, now you made me furious."

Sora lifted her hands towards Akane, and with a twitch of her finger a fine crack in Akane's joints sprung into action tearing the tissue beneath her skin, her bone prodded abroad, rising above her skin like a dead fish floating towards the surface of a lake. Akane let out a high pitched screech unaware of the demon they unlocked.

Yuki, using this as an opportunity once again charged into action swinging her Artemis as she froze inches before she could reach the skin concealing Akane's unpalatable heart.

"Ugh, why did you do me?" Suddenly her arm twisted anti-clockwise as Yuki let out whimper of pain, Kaname's eyes dilated in ferocity.

"This battle was too troublesome to begin with, but since you laid your filthy fingers on my Yuki I shall show no mercy." His red eyes contrasted with the dark woods.

"Then I shall too aid you in your battle, Kaname." Kaname's eyebrows raised up high at the familiar voice, before his face turned bitter.

"Weren't you meant to leave long ago, Shizuka?" Shizuka's eyes held amusement, that soon transfused with rage which made her wrath equally as dangerous.

"I sensed that my best friend's daughter was in need of help, so I'm just aiding my assistance considering you looked to be doing nothing but enjoying the show." Kaname's eyebrows twitched.