"Hey Boss." she laughed.

"Hey BJ. What's been going on?"

"Lance and I broke up after nationals." her face dropped.

"Awe BJ, I'm so sorry. I wish I could do more to help."

"You dont need to. You've done everything for the crew and we thank you for that." She pulled out a huge trophy and placed it on the night table for Kate to see.

"Brook, thank you."

"Anytime Boss. The crew and I want to know if you want to go have lunch with us."

"Yeah sure, just let me get ready and get my crutches."

"Ok, I'll be downstairs."

"Are you sure about this Katelyn? What if the paps see you and ask why your on crutches?"

"Harry, I'll be fine. I know how to handle these things." I walked up to her and helped her stand up removing the ice packs.

"Alright, what are you going to wear?"

"Thats odd...." she trailed stripping off her clothes. Keep your eyes off Styles. I told myself. She changed into a long sleve t shirt, boot heel jeans and combat boots. She topped it off with a heavy Areopostale jacket.

"Here are your crutches." I handed her the metal contraptions and helped her down the staris.

"I'm ready--we're ready-- to go." she scowled at me. I just smirked and we got in Brooks car.

"Haha, the crew is going to be so excited to see you!" Brook laughed.

Kate's POV

"I bet they will. And they get to meet Harry! Oh and babe, Damon, he doesn't like you because you aren't a skater." I giggled making him laugh.

"Well, he'll have to deal with it." he kissed my lips and we arrived at a little pasta house.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep!" Brook helped me out of the car and I was handed my crutches and we walked inside. Several people were watching me. A few fans came to me asking what happened. I ignored it and sat in a chair with the crew.

"Katelyn!" they all cheered.

"Hey guys!" I mimicked.

"So, is this the hottie you were telling us about?" Ariella (Chichi) asked referring to Harry.

"Yes Ariella, this is Harry. My fiancé." she smiled and gave him a quick hug.

"Harry that is Ariella, as you can tell. This is Amy, she is Silver Dollar in our crew. This is Lance, or Skyfall. Thats Zuski, same name as his skater name. And that's Damon or Draco." I looked at him when I said Damon.

"Its nice to meet you all." Harry said nicely. Ok, off to a good start.

"I still don't like him." Damon blurted.

"Damon!" I yelled. He burst out laughing and spoke.

"I'm kidding Boss, he seems cool." thank god! I looked at the table fidgeting with my ring.

"Its not nice to ignore people." Harry whispered in my ear sending chills down my back. I elbowed him and the waitress came over.

"Hi! I'm Elizabeth and I'll be taking care of you all today! Before we get started, can I just say, I'm a huge fan Katelyn! Thank you so much for coming!" I smiled at her and nodded in acknowledgement. "Ok, so what can I get you guys to drink?"

We all agreed on two drinks. "Can we have pitchers?"

"Yeah sure, what two drinks?"

"Coke and tea."

"Alright, I'll be back with your cups and pitchers." she smiled and walked off.

"So what's with the crutches?" Zuski asked.

"Please dont ask Zusk." I sighed rubbing my arm.

"Here are your Cokes and Tea pitchers." Elizabeth brought back the pitchers and I pored myself some tea adding sugar.

"Please tell us." Zuski pleaded.

"No, please dont."

"Please?"

"Enough!" I raised my voice then imediately looking at the table. No one spoke until Elizabeth came back.

"So are we ready to order?" she asked with a huge smile.

"Please excuse me." I stood up walking on my crutches out of the building. I sat at a bench right outside of it. I hate my life!

"Ma'am, excuse me, may I please have an autograph?" a guy about my age asked me.

"Sure." it was on his t shirt and I signed his back.

"Are you alright Katelyn?"

"No, I'm not. I'm sorry." I put my head in my hands and started crying.

"Hey, its alright. Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"No thanks, I need to go make this right."

"Ok, thanks for the autograph!"

"No problem." I smiled and got back on my crutches and walked to the table sitting down at a plate of food. "Thanks." I smiled at Harry and looked at Zuski.

"Katelyn, I'm so sorry, I didn't think twice about what I was saying. Please forgive me?"

"Its fine Zusk. Dig in." I smiled and ate my food with guilt at the pit of my stomach.

"Um Kate, we kinda got yous a present." Lance spoke giving me a box.

"You didn't need to do that guys." I smiled taking off the bow.

"Well, its a good thing you're done eating." they all burst out laughing. I looked at them wierdly and cautiously opened the box.

"No way! Are you serious?"

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

What could it be??

6+ votes

and

4+ comments

-Kºººº