Foursome special!

It all started with the pinch, Tsukishima knew about soulmates pretty much since he was born but that's only because his mother and father shoved it down his throat as a child. The blonde had started to think he didn't even have on that was until and unbearable annoying pinch happened well he was sitting in class.

Tsukishima was in his first year of middle school sitting in class minding his own when a constant pinching making red marks on his arms started. Then the voice in his head it was warm but way to loud and it made him wince. "HEY HEY!!" someone yelled. Tsukishima felt his heart constrict as his golden eyes widened, shooting up out of his chair and asking to go to the bathroom Tsukishima made his escape.

Once he was in the safety of one of the stalls Tsukishima pulled out a pen and wrote a hello on his arm. There was no way his soul mate could be a boy. His mom told him he would get a pretty girl not a boy!

'hey.'

'hi'

'four?' three different sets of handwriting appeared on Tsukishima's pale arm and he couldn't help the way his heart stopped before skipping a beat.

"There's is four of us?" A voice filled Tsukki's head startling him out of his thought. It wasn't like the first voice this one was soft-spoken and obviously took consideration to Tsukki's poor head.

"It would seem so." This voice was deeper obviously going through the last stage of puberty, it held mischief and was somehow soothing to Tsukki as his hand stopped shaking in his lap.

"FOUR OF US!! I'VE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING!!!" The booming voice was back and something in Tsukki snapped at that moment.

"Shut up, your way to loud. Also stop talking in my head!" Tsukki thought angry as he stood up from his stall and headed out of the bathroom. After that he didn't hear the voice of his soulmates or feel them writing on there skin. It was peaceful until the next year hit and Tsukki moved on to his second year in middle school.

"GUYS I JUST MEANT ONE OF OUR SOULMATES!" came the booming voice a week into Tsukki's second year. His eyes widened in surprise as he stared down at the notebook. He had asked his parents last year  if it was possible to have more then one soulmate and if it was possible to have a guy as your soulmate. They had answered yes to both questions and then had asked him many more it was after that Tsukki had decided he didn't want to meet his soulmates especially if they were all guys.

But now knowing that two of his three soulmates had meant in person, his mind started to waver.

"I see that's good for you. I hope I meet you guys soon as well." the soft-spoken voice was back, it held such love and warmth that Tsukki couldn't help but blush.

"I can't believe how dorky this guy is though." The mischievous one was also back.

"HEY I'M NOT DORKY!" the loud of protested. Tsukki's heart was beating so fast in his chest and at this moment he couldn't bring himself to hate the feeling of it. He had wanted nothing more then to forget about his soulmates but now that they are back in his head, he couldn't bring himself to feel that way about them.

"n-not so loud." Tsukki thought as he moved from his desk to his bed. He could hear two of the three gasps in surprise at hearing his voice again for the first time since last year.

"Welcome back." the soft greeting came and then his head was silent for a matter of moments.

"WHY DID YOU IGNORE US FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!" The loud one cried and at that moment Tsukki felt like crying to. He never meant to hurt his soulmate but he had been to scared and ended up running away.

"I'm sorry. I was scared." Tsukki admitted, now normally he would never admit to being scared or running away but for some reason he just didn't feel like he could lie to his soulmates. They all deserved better than that and Tsukki knew it.

"Is it cause there is four?" it was a gentle question so Tsukki knew which one it was.

"Or was it because were guys?" Came the mischievous voice but at this moment it sounded angry and Tsukki instantly flinched in on himself.

"Both..." Tsukki whispered feeling the snap of anger coming from two of the three parties. He never meant to make them angry, he was only admitting to the truth but at this moment feeling the anger and yelling in his head he wished he had never answered. After awhile the yelling voices stopped, Tsukki's crying began and the night had been completely ruined.

"Are you okay?" the soft voice was back but Tsukki ignored it. He couldn't bring himself to making them mad again so he decided he'd just stay quiet.

*Time Skip*

Tsukki's freshman of high school had started off rocky, not only could he not really stand half the volleyball team he was on but he was also so drained from never getting enough sleep because his soulmates wouldn't stop trying to contact him.

Soulmates brought nothing but trouble and emotions that Tsukki just didn't want to deal with so he blocked himself out from the group. Tsukki could deal with being alone for the rest of his life if he had to. That's what he thought at least until Karasuno had set up a practice match with Nekoma and he felt the instant pull to the bed haired captain who kept eyeing him all throughout practice.

"Hey the kid with the glasses!" the captain had started towards him and Tsukki wanted nothing more then to run away because this pull that was sparking between them could only mean that this guy was one of his soulmates. The voice, the aura, all of it screamed Soulmate.

Body froze and heart threatening to fly out of his chest Tsukki's honey gold eyes slowly came up to lock with his soulmate. 'What's your name?" He asked but Tsukki couldn't answer it was as if someone had stolen away his voice just to tease him in this moment.

"T-tsukishima." He finally stuttered out cursing himself for being so damn obvious.

"Kuroo." said male smirked holding his hand out for a shake that Tsukki wasn't willing to give. If he did he didn't think there would be any way to get away from this man. Forcing himself to move away from Kuroo, Tsukki hardened his glare and turned towards Yamaguchi who seemed to have that stupid knowing look in his eyes as he moved towards Tsukki before shoving his friend into Kuroo's arms.

Kuroo immediately wrapped his arms around Tsukki trapping him before he could try to run away. After a few seconds all the fight in Tsukki left and he buried himself into Kuroo's chest breathing in, muscles relaxing immediately, eyes closing in content as Kuroo's slide his fingers into Tsukki's hair.

"You have caused all of your soulmates to worry you do know that, don't you?" Kuroo's voice was rough in his ear as he lifted his head up feeling the weight of those words as he apologized.

Kuroo smiled rubbing his head softly before pulling away much to Tsukki's dismay. It wasn't long after that he meant his other two soulmates Bokuto and Akaashi.