Ushijima X Oikawa

The smell of alcohol and the warmth beside him was new for Oikawa to wake up to but he didn't mind as long as he wasn't cold or at least that's what he thought until his hand meant a solid chest of flesh. Oikawa's eyes widen as he sat up and looked around realizing he wasn't in his room and there was a naked male beside him.

 "W-what?!" Oikawa scrambled to get out of bed getting tangled in the sheets and falling to the floor in the process. With a loud thud, Oikawa hit face first into the hardwood of the hotel room. "Ow," Oikawa whined as he sat up and tried to get loose from the bedding that was until his eye's meant olive orbs.

"H-Hello stranger." Oikawa voice was higher than it normally was as he looked at this beautiful man, his slightly tan skin and the way his hair fell into his eyes slightly.

"Hello." Ahhhh and his voice what a dream Oikawa thought as he stood up finally getting himself untangled from the sheets. He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at the man as he stood up and stretched before turning to look at him. Oikawa felt the heat rush to his face as he got a full view of this handsome stranger and he couldn't help himself as he gulped.

"So, um you see I'm not quite sure what happened last night and I was wondering if you could tell me?" his voice was weak and sounded shocked but he watched the man turn away from him and head to the bathroom opening one of the hotels toothbrushed and cleaning his teeth.

"After the wedding you got drunk, some guys tried to pick you up, I stopped them and then took you here to rest but you wouldn't quit trying to get in my pants so we fooled around for a bit until you got tired and passed out," he spoke as he turned on the shower before turning to face Oikawa. "Do you want to join me?" his hand pointed to the shower behind him and before Oikawa could stop himself he nodded his head and stood up heading to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I was a burden last night," he whispered as he stepped into the shower letting the warm water flow down his back as he turned around to wet his hair.

"You weren't. I enjoyed myself." the man said bluntly as he scrubbed the shampoo into his hair and the sent of coconuts and vanilla filled the shower making Oikawa's mouth water as he leaned into this handsome stranger.

"Is that so?" Oikawa questioned as his chest meant the mans back making him jolt a bit out of surprise before looking over his shoulder with the slightest smile forming on his lips.

"Yes it is," he replied as he turned around and moved forwards making Oikawa back up and watch as he rinsed the shampoo from his olive-brown hair before sliding it back and out of his face. "I never caught your name." He said after he opened his eyes and looked at Oikawa.

"I'm Oikawa Tooru and you?" 

"Ushijima Wakatoshi." a smile graced Oikawa's lips once more as they went through their shower in silence and for once it didn't bother Oikawa as he stared at the man know as Ushijima. Never once in his life had he been stupid enough to get drunk and go home with a complete stranger but thinking that he went to his best friend/one-sided love since elementary school's wedding yesterday and watched him get married to probably the prettiest girl he had ever seen if he was being honest with himself, he could understand why he had gotten so drunk last night and for once it wasn't Iwaizumi that stopped him and brought him home.

Instead, it was the gorgeous stranger with olive eyes that stopped him and helped him from going home with some crazy guys and brought him to a hotel room and was now currently showering with him or more like he was showering with this god of a man.

"So you're a friend of the brides right?" Oikawa had asked after they had finished their shower and was stepping out into the steaming bathroom.

"I'm her younger brother," he stated bluntly and walked over towards the bed where a clean set of clothes sat folded neatly for both of them. Oikawa watched mouth watering as the man dropped the towel leaving his tanned ass in full view for Oikawa who bit his lip to keep from saying anything embarrassing. He watched shamelessly as Ushijima dressed in the suit before turning to him.