True Disaster (Part 1 of 2)

Kankri's P.O.V

I stare outside the window, not even bothering to get the knock on the door.Nothing good ever happens...I sighed and walked to the front door. Upon opening it, Porrim stood in front of the door with a worried face..."Hmm? Something wrong?" I asked. She slowly touched my cheek. "There's something bothering you..." I quickly slapped her hand away.."Nothing" I mumbled..

The Virgo sighed and smiled sadly, nodding. "If...If..you say so,Kanny..."she mumbled,walking out once more as she slammed the door closed. I sighed,grumbling loudly. Gog, why does she even bother..if I'm fine..

Right?

Meanwhile and Timeskip brought you by Kankricest~♋

"C-Cronus!~ N-Nghh!~ D-Don't..h-haah~...stop!"

The greaser groaned as he squirmed uncontrollably on his human bed. "O-Oh c-cod..K-Kat!~" he panted out of the blue as he crossed his legs, a dark shade of violet covering his cheeks. Without hesitation, he quickly grabbed the nearest pillow, wrapped it around his legs and started grinding roughly against it. Cronus started moaning softly, slipping a hand inside his pants. "M-Mnhh, l-like..that b-babe~" he breathed out, his eyes closed shut. With a loud groan, he growled loudly, moaning as he felt something warm burst into his hand. "Agh, crap.." He grumbled, pulling his hand out to see it covered in violet..er...material. Sighing in defeat, he quickly plopped down once more, frowning. "Codammit, why do I even bother...she's..probably..still celibate or somefin..." Cronus grumbled, burying his face on the pillow. All of a sudden, an idea pops in his head, making him sit up, smirking.

"Heh, maybe I'll ask help from my...kismesis..." He chuckled, standing up and running outside.

--------------------------------------

OMG

I finally updated.

Jsidnskcjsbfidkfbcjdkd

Updates will be faster darlings, mark my words!

Also, I'm so terribly sorry if I left you a cliffhanger.

Anyway, next update will be around a week

See ya!

-Nyannie.