Red Blood?!

Kankri smiled."I see...you have that kind of thing too?" Katkri looked at Kankri.."T-Too?" He nodded..."When..you feel like you could talk forever..yet nobody listens" Katkri froze..Smiling,he said.."I've been there.."She smiled..not noticing her cup is on the verge of falling...when all of a sudden...

CRASH!!

Katkri gasped..The cup's broken shards were all over the floor and her...hot tea was all over her sweater....She looked at Kankri, he was shocked.."Dang..a-are you okay?" Katkri stuttered "Y-Yes..Ouch!" Kankri slowly approached her, avoiding the broken shards..extending a hand.."C'mon" Katkri stood up, limp from the hot tea..Kankri looked at her...Cuts were all over her legs..and her sweater was wet....she also looked..like she was on the verge of crying.."I'm sorry! I-I didn't.. m-mean to.." Tears were already flowing through her eyes at a fast rate..Without warning....Kankri bridal carried the female troll to the bathroom.."Wha-What are you d-doing?!?!"she stuttered...Kankri didn't answer..he just placed her on the toilet seat..and took the first-aid kit..Katkri looked at Kankri....who was wrapping her wounds..."Wait..I have." Kankri froze.. Red blood was flowing through her legs..."Red Blood?" Katkri nodded... All of the sudden,he licked her legs clean of the blood..."K-Kankri!"she flinched..The sensation of his tongue..over her skin..sent her shaking..."Mmmph.."Kankri groaned..As Katkri was shivering, he stopped...Licking his lips, he looked at Katkri and said "You taste divine" Katkri blushed.. Finally, her wounds were wrapped..Kankri stood up."Let me get one of my old sweaters..stay there.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0-0...*faints* You may proceed...fan girling :D