Old Places and Difficult Decisions.

-Timeskip brought you by Nutella-senpai-

Cronus huffed out a puff of smoke as he pulled the cigarette away from his mouth. He..felt..weird. He was suppose to be happy that Kankri flipped out during a private chat with Katkri watching.

But...he felt guilty.

"agh, i'm probably imaginin' things." He mumbled, slicking his hair back. He tapped the ash out of the cigarette and walked outside...

.....to the rainwater-covered streets.

#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+

Katkri, on the other hand, walked across the wet sidewalk, trying desperately hard not to slip. "This is the m9st stupidest idea I have ever d9ne.." She grumbled, feeling her socks get awfully wet.

But, well, it was the price for love.

She stopped as she squinted her eyes forwards. There was one...no,wait...two figures...walking towards her.

It took her a few minutes to realize it was actually the celibate and the greaser.

In other words, Cronus and Kankri.

The female was surprised to see they weren't arguing or trying to cull each other.

The two males stopped just a few feet away from the confused Katkri. "Um.."

Without warning, a loud screech was heard behind then, making Katkri look back as her eyes widened.

Car headlights.
Uncontrollable car headlights.

Uncontrollable.

In a split second, the car toppled and started going through the streets.

Exactly where Katkri was.

The males were standing on opposite sides of the street, frantically trying to grab the female Cancer.

Desperately.

"kat! don't just stand there!"

"K-Katkri! JUMP!"

The female took a quick glimpse at both sides of the street. And gently closing her eyes...

......she jumped.

)()()()()()()()(
Cliffhanger. :3