Flushed? (Part 2 of 2)

Porrim stood up and walked out of the door...Katkri blinked a few times...and sighed..

~~Timeskip showing Katkri hugging both Cronus and Kankri~~~~

The purple-blood quickly looked up at the gray, dark sky..Sighing, he quickly turns to the attention of his brother who has been poking his shoulder for 30 minutes XD.."What is it this time?"he groaned. The young purple-blood nervously connected both of his fingers..(A/N: That sounds SO wrong °_°) "Bro...Uh..I mean..dancestor.. could you..." Cronus gently tapped Eridan's shoulder and sighed..."Quadrants?" Eridan nodded. Cronus leaned over the wall..."What kind?"

Eridan quickly traced with his fingers...a heart..."A Matespritship?" the dancestor asked...The young prince nodded. Cronus quickly thought for a moment...He haven't actually filled any quadrants yet...Which was quite a surprise.."I can't help you,bro..I haven't even made a quadrant yet.." Eridan sighed and quickly ran to his ancestor. While the young blood ran away, Cronus continued looking outside the rain-covered window...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus Ending

Eridan quickly told his.."situation" to his ancestor...DualScar slowly tapped the prince's shoulder and sighed..."Young Lad, its time we have……The Talk"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus Ending 1.5 (try not to laugh :D)

At a distance, Damara was looking through binoculars at the Amporas...She giggled and swooned...Suddenly..she stood up and slowly wore black shades..whispering.."Dat Ampora Ass......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys...some people want to have a Katkri x Kankri lemon...while others like Cronus x Katkri lemon...I'm having quite a difficult decision..Although, I like both ideas...Never mind! Leave a comment or vote below. BAI!