Letting out SOME feelings

Katkri gave a worried look..and gently hugged him..Blushing a light shade of red,Kankri quickly sighed..."Kat...let go.." Giving one last sigh and look, the female troll left...

/-/-/-/-/- Timeskip shown by Nyan Cat :3-/-/-/-

Kankri walked through the light drizzle...still feeling guilty..When all of the sudden, she bumps into someone.."Oof!..S-Sorry...Porrim?!" she exclaimed...The jade-blood smiled yet in a moody way.."..Katkri...I think I know..why Kanny's acting so suspicious lately.."she whispered..She quickly shaked the feeling of guilt.."What?!..Tell me!" she shouted...Porrim sighed..and sternly looked at Katkri..and replied. .

..."He wants to abscond...and reach god tier...killing everyone he hates.."...

Katkri was stunned...why would a sincere man like him..think something like that?..Red tears started falling out of Katkri's eyes..Porrim hugged the crying female.."Hush darling, its okay...everything will turn out okay.." Katkri whimpered..and hugged the troll back...

^_^_^_^_^^_^__^_^Timeskip by Male! Latula-^_^_^_^_^

Kankri stared out of the rain-covered window... emotionless..Breaking the silence, he sighed deeply...

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Hi GUYS! I'm sorry for not being able to update lately...My phone had a malfunction... BTW...THANKS FOR 200+ FOLLOWERS! I SWEAR TO GOG I'M GONNA JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW AND PUKE RAINBOWS :D

That's all . :3