Two difficult choices

Kankri flinched...and looked at a worried Katkri..."U-Um...Pardon..."he said..Smiling,she pats Kankri's shoulder.."Well..I should go...I'm suppose to hang out with Cronus.. See ya!"..And with that...she left......As the door closed..Kankri lent out a long sigh...

~~Timeskip showing Mituna riding a giant bee~~~~~~~

Wearing Kankri's sweater, she quickly ran to where Cronus was standing.."Hey kitten! Where have you been?" Katkri gently punched Cronus' shoulder. "Somewhere..."Giving his signature grin, he quickly ruffled her hair..."Awww...your precious.." Katkri blushed a deep red "Shut up! That's triggering!" she stuttered...Cronus quickly smirked and whispered into her ear.."Wanna see what you've triggered?" Blushing even more, she repeatedly hit Cronus' chest.."SHUT UP!! >//////<"

~~Timeskip showing KarKate listening to her sister's blabbering ~~~

Cronus and Katkri held hands...in a friendly way :D...towards her hive...Placing his hand on his hip, he gave one last grin..and kissed her forehead...Katkri was never used to the feeling of....flushed..before..And with that,they parted hands....Katkri quickly changed and plopped down on her bed...She was having a difficult time...Would she pick the trigger-warning and sincere Cancer...or the ever annoying yet fun-to-be Aquarius?

~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys! I'm so happy this has reached 100+ reads! I never thought you guys liked it THAT much...and for that...I'm making a vote...leave in the comment section below..who would be perfect with Katkri at the lemon scene? I'm giving you guys the chance! :D

                                          -Nyannie