chapter 10

Arjun saw arohi's painful face and put his head down.
He asked "how are you?"
She slightly saw him with a sad smile and said"good".
And she kept silent.
Arjun wondered the is this the same arohi who used to talk endlessly.
But he made her like this.
He continued "I am sorry, I didn't know that your father behaves like that to you. I thought he will just scold you and make some sense into you"
Arohi replied "don't worry he has put enough sense into me that I came to know that whatever I wish for doesn't come to me."
He was shocked at her answer. Was she referring to him.

"plz go away Arjun if my father see u he will kill me for sure."
She said.
"oh now u r bothered about your father then what about all these days? Was ur father not there. Were u not scared of him before" He said rudely.

She burst out "yes I was not scared because I thought u were there to protect me. If my father will do anything to me, I believed that u will stand beside me and protect me.
But now I don't have that belief."
By the end she was crying.

Arjun was dumb hearing this.

He didn't know what to do.
Then she spoke.
"I am so sorry Arjun I ruined your life for my happiness. U may think I am selfish.
Hell I am selfish, I thought to love u and keep u all for myself. I wanted u to notice me, I did all the silly stuff because for u. You are my everything Arjun, even now I don't regret loving you but I am regretting the way I showed that love to you.
You are best thing that happened to me, and u always will be a part of my heart.

At first I thought that there will be no problem If u are married to me, u will be tied to me forever and u don't have other choice but to love me back.
But life is not full of fairy tales right.
I learnt my lesson Arjun but I ruined your life and I am so guilty about it"

She stopped to take a deep breath.
Her eyes were glistening due to the tears she was holding back. Her nose turned red due to all the emotional breakdown and cold winter weather.

There was less crowd in the park as it was so chilly out.

She continued "I thought by the end of all this u will love me but I got to know that I was never born to be loved.
It hurts Arjun, it hurts so much.
But I decided to free you. You will not be tied to me anymore Arjun.
U can marry whoever u want. I will be out of your life forever. Be happy Arjun, atleast you"

She said all this looking away from him.
He became angry hearing the last part. Who was she to decide everything.
He strode towards her and said "why are you  crying now, u want to free me right. U r crying as if someone killed you. Y r u taking decisions for me as well.?"
He shouted.
She freed her arms and took 2 steps back and said "let me remind you Arjun it was u who signed the divorce papers first not me. It was you who didn't want me in your life."

He pulled her back in his arms and rested his forehead on hers and whispered "then fight for me na. Do it forcefully too this time.
Tie me to you"
He kissed her forehead softly.
She closed her eyes.
Arjun was experiencing so pure first time in his life.
She whispered back"but Arjun it's wrong I did wrong back then but not now"
"so will u get over me"He asked
"I will try Arjun" She said
He opened his eyes and looked into her eyes.
Then moved his hand at the neckline of her dress and took out the mangalsutr outside and let it hand down her chest.
It brought a good feeling to him looking at that.
"Then what about this, will u remove this too??"
He asked.
Her tears answered his questions.
She suddenly moved back and turned around and said in a stiff voice.
"look Arjun I am guilty for ruining your life and I am willing to free u so y r u being stubborn now. U wanted this na, to be away from me"

Her words hurted him.
"I need to go Arjun it's getting late"

She didn't wait for his reply and Started walking away from him.
He stared at her back walking away.

He felt some pain at his heart.
At this time he came to know that

His heart is not with him anymore.
It is with that girl who was walking away from him.
She has captured his heart and chained it with her love.

He was in love.
'THE' ARJUN WAS IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE.