chapter 3

Arohi pov

BEFORE 1 MONTH

I couldn't see those two that close I have to do something. By coming to those two I was saying about Arjun and that chick deepali.

I got that news that they both got committed. How could he????
I was so sad but I have to make plan to make him mine.

AFTER 1 MONTH

So here I am executing my plan that is I am going to kidnap my love of course not alone. My trusted friends are with me and I have my plans after that.

I know he will not use the road he was going to use everyday. It was crowded, and I know the shortcut root.

I saw his car coming, I suddenly jumped infront of his car. He came out and started shouting. EXPECTED.

I immediately said sorry and covered his nose with chloroform dipped hankie.

He became unconscious. I called my friend akash to help me with his weight. He is such a good friend, he understands my problems and treats me as his sister. He too knows how much I love Arjun so he is helping.

I know this is wrong but I couldn't help I can't see my love going away from me. Hell he was not even mine, suggested my stupid brain.
But I know he will love me back once he starts understanding me.

By this time we reached it was already 8 in the night.

We shifted him to a lonely room and tied him with a rope.

When I came outside,there stood the priest and officer who came to register our marriage.

Yes you read it right, I am going to marry him and make him mine forever.
But this marriage will be hidden. I may forcing him into this but I should make sure he will be mine.

I told those to wait for some time and arranged the things for our marriage. I changed into a red colour saree and wore a simple gold chain and bangles. I brushed my hair and kept it to a side.

By the time I went inside I saw Arjun struggling to get up. I feel sorry for him bit I am helpless too.

Arjun pov

I opened my eyes to see that I am tied to a chair. Last thing I remember is that a girl jumped infront of my car and she placed her hankie to my nose

Then realization dawned me. I WAS KIDNAPPED.

I would beat shit out of them when they free my body.

Just then the same girl came who I met before. She has wore a red saree with open hair. She was looking beauty...... Control Arjun she is the reason you are here said my brain.

"my name is arohi kumar"
She said
I replied "as if I care"
She rolled her eyes and said the next thing which freezer my brain
"I love you"
She said
I looked at her and said" for your kind information I have a girlfriend already" I thanked my stars that I made deepali as my girlfriend and got this excuse to get released by this she devil.
But she said
" I know and that's why I am marrying you this instant. I would never let you go Arjun I love you so much"
I was shocked what is she talking marriage and that too with this girl.
" you don't know who I am. I am Ar..."
I was completing when she beat me to it
" you are Arjun Singh age 25 working in your father's company, graduated as business management student ur current girlfriend name is deepali and your soon to be wife name is arohi" She said the last line and winked at me.
I was staring at her open mouth. How dare she.
"listen girl if you want money u can ask howmuch ever you want but don't play this sick game with me"
I said.
" I am not playing with you Arjun I truly love you please agree for this marriage." She said.
The nerve of this girl.
"if I say no"I asked.
She showed me some photos which has our both photos laughing and hugging.
When did this even happen.
These photos seem to be real but I surely know that this is photoshopped.
"do you think I will belive in this crap" I shouted at her.
But she calmly said," who said u to belive, that's for the society to make them belive"
I surely hated her guts .

"so come out now it's our marriage"

And in came a young boy probably of her age and opened the rope tied around my body.
Instantly I punched him and was about to escape but a police officer with marriage register officer came in and said that I have to do this marriage or else they will arrest me.

I don't know for what they will arrest me and when I argued about that.

That girl started her drama putting an innocent face "see inspector he is doing this from past one week, after he timepassed with me he left me saying he don't know me"
She said crying and showed those damn photos to the police.

He saw me and said "Mr Arjun we know who you are, you shouldn't have behaved like this but it's your mistake you have to marry this girl or we need to arrest u for using her and misbehaving with her. Think about it sir and also about your parents and about their empire."

This left me with no option.
What a drama queen I thought about her.

I would not ruin my parents happiness for this stupid reasons. So I thought for some time and agreed for it.
That girl was so happy.
Then everything happened in a blink of time,
I tying the wedding chain around her neck,filling her hair line with vermillion.
Then the marriage was registered and for witness a girl and a boy came to sign whose names were tanu and akash I suppose by her calling.

Then when it was time to go,
The officer said that " Arohi is still studying and she needs to complete her education until then she will stay in her home and Mr Arjun will stay in his. Their marriage news will be disclosed to their parents themselves whenever they want. But they will be married in front of law"
He finished.

I was relived for this. I need not take her to my home.
And I said to inspector that he should not disclose our marriage news to media.
He agreed for that.
I let out a breath.
Everybody left.
Like this she became Mrs Arjun.
I rolled my eyes.
She was still standing.
"aren't you going home I am not taking you with me"
She chuckled and said" what Mr husband already worried for your wife, don't worry I will be fine juz drop near my house cross."

By this time she had pinned her mangalsutr to her blouse hiding it.
And covered her sindhoor traces too. But there was some glow in her face and eyes.

I just replied whatever and took my car that they have brought here from the place where I was kidnapped.

She was talking non stop about how happy she was but I was wishing to slap her countless times for this stunt of hers.

I just controlled my feelings and kept a blank face then her house came.
It was just a simple small house.
By this I came to know her middle class mentality to trap rich boys.
I dropped near her house and she went by walk from there.

I reached my house and my mother was waiting I just told her some excuse and went to my room.
I was not even hungry.

This was one hell of a drama day.

_________________________________________

So longest chapter.
Did u like it guys. Please comment.

Thank you.