chapter 5

Like this only 2 months passed.
Arohi was yearning for Arjun's love but he was adamant as she forced him to marry her.

Everyday they used to meet, or should we say arohi was stubborn as hell to meet him every day.
She even set up a rule that he has to buy her a chocolate when they meet.
Arjun wasn't bringing but arohi used to drag him and made him buy her that.
She was acting childishly infront of him and used annoy him so much.
She used to play with his phone and doze off on his shoulder and what not. Daily she used do a prank.

Slowly Arjun started enjoying her childishness. He may not laugh in front of her but he used smile whenever he remembers her.

But he used to get his nightmares.

Arjun nowadays didn't even remember deepali. He used to avoid her calls. When he tries to answer his own heart he simply shrugs it off saying ' as long as I am tied with arohi, I will be like this. I should end this relationship with arohi soon'.
But what he don't know is he was getting used to arohi's presence.

One fine morning Arjun was still sleeping. He got a msg. Yes it was arohi's.

In these two months she will be the first to wish him good morning and calls him to wake him up as his alarm and last one to say good night to him. He was annoyed at first later he was getting used to it.
But Arjun was adamant on breaking his relationship so he hired a private detective to find out about the pics arohi blackmailed for marriage.
What he doesn't know is that he is doing wrong and he will regret it.

Back to the present.

A call was coming. He lifted the phone and said "why are u disturbing me in the early morning"
Arohi replied laughing "Arjun it's already 8 if it is Sunday that doesn't mean u should sleep whole day. Get up now."
Arohi may be far from him but she was doing her basic duty of wife to wake him up everyday atleast by phone.

Arjun groaned" but it is Sunday"
But arohi laughed. It was like a music to Arjun's ears.
He unknowingly smiled but quickly put his blank expression.
Arohi "ok sleep I won't disturb you and I love you" and cut the Call.
She never missed saying that.

Just then his mother came and said
" oh you are already up, I thought u will be sleeping"
"but ur bahu doesn't let me do that" He mumbled which was not heard by his mother. Instead he himself thought that where did that come from.
As soon as he came downstairs after getting ready.
His parents were standing there and shouted " happy birthday Arjun"
He just smiled and took their blessings.
After having breakfast they went to temple for the offerings.
Then at midday deepali called Arjun
"hey baby happy birthday" She shrilled in her high pitch voice.
Arjun literally cringed and kept his phone far from his ears not to spoil them.
"hey deepali thank you" he replied.
" come on baby we need to shop for your birthday party tonight"
She said.
"oh yeah we will go I will pick u up in 10 minutes."  He replied and cut the phone.

All the bills were paid by him. He even mistook that was it his birthday or hers.
All these days she was using his money for shopping even when she was rich.
But he didn't mind it.
After the shopping was done he left her at her house at 5 and went to his home to take some rest. He was wondering 'arohi claimed that she knew everything about him but didn't wish him on his birthday'.
As when he was thinking his mom came and gave his suit for his evening party and left.

The party was full bore. There also the business talk was going on and females were boasting about their dress and jewelleries.
Overall the party was looking like a drama stage.
It was already 11 at night when the party was over.
At that time he got the call from arohi. He picked it up and asked "why did u call"
She replied "come to the park where we usually meet. I f u don't come I will be here whole night" and cut the Call.
He thought she is again blackmailing me for something changed to his casuals and went there in his car.

Here arohi remembered everything about his birthday and prepared everything. She didn't wish because she wanted to surprise him.
She made all the arrangements in the park and backed a simple chocolate cake for him and cooked all his favorite dishes telling to her parents that her friend loved her cooking and it was her birthday today. She even somehow convinced that she will stay there only today. Surprisingly her father agreed to her for the first time.

She reached the park at 9 and arranged everything herself and made a call for him at 11 and asked him to come.
Now she was Waiting.

Arjun came inside the park but everything was dark.
" Arohi, arohi" He called her.
Suddenly at the Centre of the park it was written HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARJUN on the grass with flower petals and lighting.

She came from behind tiptoed and closed his eyes with her hands.
Arohi said "happy birthday Arjun" She whispered near his ears.
He felt some weird things hearing her soft voice.

She came in front of him.
Arjun forgot to breath.
She was looking mesmerizing in a net
Black Saree.
She didn't hide her wedding chain today. It was hanging down her chest proudly. And she had applied vermillion on her hair line.
These all were screaming at Arjun ' she is your's

Arjun was still staring at her but her chuckling brought him to this world. She said " you can watch me your whole life husband"
Then she said " I may be the last one to wish you today right. I am sorry but I did all the preparations. Happy birthday Arjun be happy always. " He was not talking he was just surprised by her.
She took him to a picnic blanket that was spread on the grass and made him sit there.
Then she took out the chocolate cake that she baked and placed a lit candle on it and said to cut the cake.
He did it without saying a word and arohi fed him a piece of cake to him wishing him " happy birthday husband".
Then she took out the favorite food of his and placed it on the blanket.
He was surprised to see all his favorites. Just then she said
" I cooked all your favorites, Hope you like it."
He was shocked that she can cook too.
Then he said " I already had my dinner, if you forgot let me tell you that we had a huge party on behalf of my birthday. U can put all these in dustbin. I don't care. U forced me in all this."
Hearing this she felt unbearable pain and shed some tears.
Seeing her tears he felt as though someone pinched his heart.
She immediately said "I am sorry I am not rich like u. I just did what was in my reach. If u don't want to eat that's fine but we should not waste the food."
Saying this she took the mouthwatering food and cake to the street people who were sleeping empty stomach and distributed the food.
All this was seen by Arjun and he felt bad for boasting about his richness and missing her handmade food.

She thought of going home but she had already said that she has gone for her friend house so she decided to stay at Park only. So she came lied down on picnic blanket and faced away from Arjun.
Arjun asked "are u not going home??" She replied " you can go to your home Arjun "
He again asked "what about u"
She said "I lied that I am in my friends house already and if I go home now my father will sew me up as it is already 12:30. U can go Arjun, I won't disturb you."
Arjun thought that it's not right to leave her alone at this time and lied down beside her watching the stars.

By this time arohi slept. But Arjun wasn't. He was thinking about how his life changed just in 2 months.
Suddenly arohi turned in sleep and shifted closer to Arjun and slept on his chest snuggling more in to him.
She kept her hand on his chest.

All this was watched by breathless Arjun. He was feeling some weird things in stomach.
As she was snuggling to him due to cold, he wrapped his arms around her and welcomed sleep.
He felt content this moment in this whole day of his birthday.
He pulled her more into him and slept.
He didn't get any nightmares that night.
Is this the beginning of Arjun's feelings.???
_________________________________________

So second update for today.
Enjoy.
Thank you.