I picked up his shirt and I can smell a strong scent of some other slut's perfume.

'Wait... This smells familiar...' I thought and try to recall but I can't seems to think of anyone right now.

I then decided to wash his clothes first then think.

After washing, I went back to the dining area and saw Chaeyoung wearing a high collar jacket with his uniform inside.

"Baby, why are you wearing a high collar jacket? Are you sick?" I asked and he just shook his head.

"Then why are you wearing this? Don't you feel warm?" I asked and he kept silence before saying.

"Just feel like wearing this." He said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Breakfast's ready." Unnie said and I sat down beside Chaeyoung.

Then Tzuyu come down and we start eating.

After eating, I went to wash the dishes with unnie while the guys went to living room and talk.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Hey, where do you get all those hickeys?" Tzuyu asked me and I look at him with widened eyes.

"Shh... Don't say it too loud... I do it with Sana... We are drunk and we don't even know what are we doing..." I said and sighed.

"That's the reason why you are wearing this jacket right?" Tzuyu asked and I nodded.

"Don't tell Mina. She will definitely break up with me." I said and he patted my shoulder.

"Did you use protection?" Tzuyu asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know..." I said and he sighed.

"If Sana's pregnant, Mina will definitely break up with you so you better pray for god to protect you." Tzuyu said and left to get his bag.

I then grabbed my bag and went to wear my shoes.

Then Mina come and wear her shoes too.

"Bye noona!" Me and Tzuyu shouted simultaneously.

"Bye unnie!" Mina shouted and closed the door.

Then Mina run to me and cling onto my arm.

Then of course, we are being lovey dovey again, leaving Tzuyu alone.