.Chapter Thirteen.

Start from the beginning

Her tied feet were not helping at all making her use all the force that was left in her body. The pain was too much. It felt as if someone actually dragged her here. For the first time in her life she was scared as hell. 

Just when she was about to reach the window, she heard some noises outside the room. Y/n quiet down. Her heart was shaking in fear, no one know what will happen to her next.

"She's inside."

The girl heard a voice that seemed a little familiar. She tried thinking who could it be since no other voice was heard after that. Later her eyes widened when she remembers. 

'Wait .....it was Seokjin's voice.' 

~~**~~

"What do you mean they lost her connection!!?" Namjoon yelled at Jimin who was doing nothing but staring at the floor as if it was more fascinating thing in the world. Namjoon punched the table with full power but winced in result as the pain was too much. 

"Where is Taehyung?"

Jimin finally looked up as he sighed. "He went to see Big Boss (A/k His father)." Namjoon growled at the thought of Taehyung being so careless. 

The tension in the room was increasing. It was becoming more awkward as the clock ticked each second. "I-I don't want y/n to be hurt this time Namjoon hyung." The small boy let out softly almost whispering. The once quiet room was now filled with his voice. 

This made the leader raise his eyebrow in confusion. His hands were tightened in a fist when he gulped. 

"W-What do you mea-?"

"You know exactly what I mean hyung. She is someone close to my heart and if something happened this time. I don't know what I will do." 

Jimin's words were harder than rock. The older man know what he was talking about it and he was scared now. It was never suppose to be like this. 

'Why did Big Boss called Taehyung at that time when he knew he would be doing a mission and where can Seokjin take you. 

Why?

All these unsolved questions were filling his head and it was giving him a headache. Still he thought it was his responsibility to take this case in his hands now. He didn't wanted to loose his best agent.

"I am sure we will find her Jimin and nothing will happen. Just call Yoongi hyung for me." 

~~**~~

"Look who we have here." You heard someone saying as the man entered the place. You couldn't see his face clearly since there was less light and you could only grasp the outline of his body. 

You tried squinting your eyes to figure out the person but it becomes clearer when the man walks closer. 

"What have you done Y/n? I loved you." Your eyes widened when he came in light showing his face. His eyes glowing under the moonlight meanwhile the man had his jaw clenched in anger. You could see the hate in his eyes as he stared into your soul. 

He fast walked towards you and removed the clothe from your mouth, making you gasp at his harsh actions. He later squats down to reach your eye level but Your heart stops beating when he leaned in closer. His face few inches from you. 

"Welcome home wifey."

"J-Jungkook?"

~~**~~

TBC

OMG so many secrets to reveal. What should I do?

Also sorry for this crap update. Hope I will get better. Also Like and comment. One more thing love you guys.

Guys love Yoongi a lot!!!!

Bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee