"He hasn't replied to any of out texts. This is crazy. I'm really worried, our comeback show is tomorrow!" Jungkook roughly rubs his hair back and gives a frustrated sigh.

"Relax. Relax. I know he didn't run off anywhere too far. He's probably at home. I think he just needs some space to cool off" Namjoon says calmly, while rubbing Yoongi's shoulders.

"What did you say to Tae to make him so upset earlier?" Yoongi demanded

"It's nothing. I was just asking him if he's been practicing his routine. Hes just been stressed and tired lately. I think I took it too far this time. He just needs some space. He should be fine" Namjoon says

"I'll check on him once we get home. I turn into a worried mom when I see an upset Tae" I reply.

While the boys were still talking to Namjoon I look at Hobi, who was also worried, as he stared at the boys,probably still confused about everything. He then looks at me and smiles a little and kisses me on the forehead. I look at Hobi's hand and realize Alex was still holding his other hand, while she was busy talking to Jin at the same time. I nudge Hobi in the rib and he looks back at me and I whisper to him.

"Honey, are you aware that Alex is still holding your hand?"

"Huh!?" He looks over to his right and then quickly back at me. "Oh! Aigo!" He shakes his hand off but she was to oblivious to realize what he was doing. He clears his throat several times, signaling for Alex's attention. "Uhh Alex..your hand..please"

She turns her face away from Jin, eyes widen but unclear for a moment. She then looks down at her hands and quickly takes them off.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Alex begs in apology.

"I was trying to get your attention but you were too busy talking to Jin" Hobi chuckles

"Sorry! I can get a little too carried away when it comes to affection and friendliness." 

"It's OK. That's actually how I ended up marrying Y/N" he says placing his arm around me, tickling my nose with his, as I trying to playfully push him off of me.

"You're both a beautiful couple" She claps her hand together and turns her body  to Jin and then announces to everyone to come to the center of the studio start rehearsal. Everyone joins in except for Hobi. Hobi and I walk to the back of the studio and place our belongings on the floor. Before I sat down, I felt Hobi's hands grab my waist and pulls me to his chest and looks me deeply in the eyes. I look at his and smile, but put my head down because of my growing embarrassment.

"Jagiya. Don't worry, everything is fine."

'I know. Everything happened so fast. Hmm...maybe it's the pressure from all the rehearsals and tour set ups has gotten the best of me, out of all of us actually."

"Just relax. If anything we'll talk to PD.....Also Alex maybe friendly but that does't mean I have feelings for her. I saw how jealous you were getting so I had to distract you with my nose kisses." 

"What!? N-n- no no. I'm not jealous. I just don't like people getting all touchy with you sometimes. Even when the boys do it I sometimes don't like it" I say looking away, lying under my breath.

"Hmm. Jagiya I know you. You will always have me and I will always have you. You're my heart and soul. She's just super friendly and that's her way of showing it." 

"It's kind of obvious that she likes you more than the rest of the boys! She's becoming a little too attached to you. You know what, I'll admit it. I'm a LITTLE jealous but if she gets out of ha-. I'm cut off when I felt Hobi's warm soft lips on mine and I instantly forget what I was going to say. His lips left mine, my eyes still dazed from the kiss.