Chapter 20- Teamwork exercises

Author's Note:

Hey guys!

Another update!

QOTD: Would you rather be a cheery bubbly person or an introverted isolated person?

Also, does anyone watch animé? I totally do. Naruto, KnB, and Free! Well that's the few that I watch. Comment if you watch and what you watch. :D

Thanks for your votes and reads!

*Not yet rewritten

Chapter 20
Teamwork Exercises
Belle

"So why are we playing paintball again? When we're supposed to be training for a war?" Clyde asked with a frown of confusion on his face.

"Well, for one reason." I said plainly, "We need to help you get your teamwork up. You, though you are an Alpha, have no experience in war, while the older alphas have being in the Second Mystic Wars.

"They know how important it is to work with each other and even more to coordinate with everyone. For that to work, you need to familiarize yourself with everyone. You getting me? The more coordinated you guys are, the more chances of survival for all of you."

"So what time?"

"Seven in the morning." I replied to him and nodded.

"What a drag." Damien sighed, "We have to wake up that early in the morning."

"Maa. Suck it up guys. We're training." I said and grinned widely at them.

"Wear either Black or White, invite lots of people, but don't invite the entire pack." I said and got up.

"Be ready by 7, we're headed to a field I used to go to." I said and started heading upstairs.

"Goodnight, boys." I yawned and entered my bed room.

Once my head hit my pillow, I was out like a light.

---

"Boys! Get a move on! I wanna play paintball too!" I shouted.

Falco ran down and greeted me.

"Someone's excited." He grinned.

"So, who's in charge?" I asked.

"Alice." He said simply and smiled.

You do not want to mess with Alice.

"So what's been going on, Red."

Well, aside from the fact I've been sort of cheating on you, I'm great. Hint he sarcasm

"Training and I decided that me and Mr. Heart breaker will become friends." I said softly and smiled.

One by one, Royce, Clyde, Damien, Drake, Rider, Jake, Jared and Elijah ran downstairs in black and white clothes.

"You guys look ready." I said, then a bunch of other people came down.

"Alright. Let's get this party started.

---

We were in an old barn in the middle of a forest.

"Okay, we are playing capture the flag. We'll be divided into two teams. Okay. So me and Falco will be team captain, so. Who wants to be on which team?" I asked.

Immediately, everyone divided into two.

I had Rider, Clyde and Drake, Jake and Jared and a bunch of other dudes.

Then there was Falco with Damien and Elijah and a their pack members.

"Okay, here's your flag." I said and tossed a big red flag.

"And here is ours." I exclaimed and raised a black flag.

"Typical. Red and Black." Jared sniggered.

"Shut it Jar head." I growled playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay. We're going out first. Grab a paintball gun." I stated simply and walked outside the barn with mine.

"Okay, follow me." I said to all I them and we moved towards a river, a mile away from the barn.

"Okay, huddle up."

We huddled and started talking a bout a strategy.

"Okay, knowing Falco, he knows me well, and he knows I usually go for the offensive. This time, we're doing defensive. Let them gone here, and while they're distracted, another group will run towards their flag. So, are we clear? Rider, Clyde, get a group to go find the flag when they get to us."

They nodded and started assigning people.

I climbed a tree that was tall enough, my paintball gun by my back and flag, folded in my pocket.

The tree was filled with a lot of camouflage so I sat there and waited for them to come this way.

"Everyone, positions." I whispered.

Everyone climbed a tree of their own, and stood guard.

God, what is this? A real war?

I heard Falco and his group coming towards us and I pointed my gun out, and so did the others.

They were holding their gun out an tensed.

"Their scents are here, but where are they? They're supposed to be attacking ... unless." I got out of my hiding spot and shot at them, colors flying everywhere.

"For Narnia!" I shouted jokingly then fired again, hitting Damien where the sun don't shine.

I broke down, laughing.

"Why would you do that? It burns!" He said and fell to the floor, writhing in pain.

I heard a snap and instinctively turned around and shot at Jake, whose mouth was wide open.

"Belle! What is wrong with you!? It tastes horrible!" He gagged and I laughed some more.

I saw Falco from behind, and turned around instinctively and fired at him.

"Where's the flag, Red?" He questioned warningly.

"Take a good guess." I back flipped and shot at him more, than ran to keep him away from the group looking for their flag.

"Hey! Come back here!" He shouted and ran after me.

After running around and around for 30 minutes, he finally pinned me down to the ground

"You sneaky girl." He smiled, then he fit his lips to mine, and I kissed him back.

He ran his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I granted.

We stayed there for a while, just kissing.

Then we had to break apart for air.

We were now breathing hard.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Sure."

I looked at his hair which was usually in a fohawk style, which was now tousled, was covered in pink, blue and yellow, barely any of his jet black hair.

I laughed.

"Come on. The others will be wondering where we are."

---