(Spideypool) Spidey's fanboy

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!

Wade took his place on the diving board and looked over to his lover who was sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. Peter waved over to him and smiled. Wade did a few practice bounces before looking towards his boyfriend again and screaming over to him, "Watch me, Petey!"

"I am!" Peter yelled back.

 Wade jumped as high as he could and cannonballed into the pool. When he resurfaced he swam over to Peter. "How was it?" 

"A solid 8.5," Peter told him and shrugged, "The splash could've been bigger." 

"I'll do it from the high board then!" Wade said before pulling Peter into the water by his ankle. When his head came back above water he laughed, "That was for being mean to me! You're supposed to love me Spidey-kins!" 

Peter rolled his eyes and pulled himself out of the water and went to go grab his towel, "Go do your cannonball, you big dummy." 

Wade pulled himself out and gave Peter a quick peck on the lips before running towards the high diving board. Peter chuckled at his childlike boyfriend and dried his face and upper body off. He let the towel lay around his shoulders as a guy approached him. 

"Hey, my names Mitch Jones, I go by MJ though. I really like your trunks. Spider-man is the greatest superhero ever!" 

Peter blushed and rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand, extending his right to shake hands with the man he just met. "I'm Peter, Peter Parker." They shake hands and Peter smiled, "Yeah, H-he's um... He's a great superhero."

 "I wish I could be like him, Ya know? So strong and fast. He's so agile and flexible too! He's so cool." MJ's eyes seemed to have some sort of sparkle in them when he talked about Spiderman. He seemed more in love with him than any regular fan of the Spider. 

Peter chuckled awkwardly and continued talking casually with the man he had just met. Meanwhile, Wade was at the high dive and was about to jump. "Peter check this out!" He yelled before doing a front flip off the board and becoming a human cannonball. His splash into the pool was the largest one of the day!

When he came back above water he wiped the water from his face and looked around, "Petey! Did you see me?! Did you-" He stopped when he saw Peter talking to some guy he had never seen before. He swam over to them and splashed some water on Peters' legs, gaining him his attention.

"Did you see my cannonball baby?" He said as he pulled himself out of the pool, He purposely made sure to flex his well-defined muscles as he did so. He went and kissed Peter on the cheek. "Largest one of the day! Just for you!" 

Peter smiled at his boyfriend, "I saw it. I was a huge splash! 10 outta 10! You should have seen the girl's face when you got her all wet! She was so mad!" 

Wade laughed and wrapped an arm around Peter as he motioned to the guy, "And who's this?" 

"Oh! My bad, I totally forgot to introduce you two." Peter laughed and rolled his eyes playfully, "This is Mitch Jones, He goes by MJ though. MJ, this is Wade Wilson." 

Wade shook hands with him, "So... How do you and MY BOYFRIEND know each other?"

Peter sighed and covered his face with his hand in embarrassment. Wade was jealous! Of a guy he had just met!

"Oh, we just met." MJ said, "I was just admiring his Spiderman swim trunks."

"Oh, I know! Aren't they adorable?! You know, I actually bought them for him. Yeah, it's a funny story actually! I gave them to him the night he graduated and told him we'd go on a swimming date. Like now! Our date! Right fucking now!" 

Wade took Peter's hand and walked off. Peter yelled back to MJ, "It was great meeting you!" 

Peter waved at MJ as he was dragged off by his lover, "Bye MJ!" 

MJ waved back at them and dived into the pool. Once they were alone Wade let go of Peter's arm. "It's our day and you're flirting with another guy?! What the hell Parker?!"

 "I was not flirting with him! I just met him!" Peter crossed his arms in front of his chest. "We were just talking about Spiderman is all. He's a pretty big fan of him." 

"Yeah, a big fan of you! You are Spiderman Peter. You were giggling and blushing all over the place!" Wade's angry expression suddenly turned to one of pure pain and sadness. "Do you not love me anymore Petey?" 

Peter's jaw nearly dropped to the floor as he reached for Wade's arm. He hated when Wade got sad. "No, Wade it's not like that at all. He was just some guy. He was just a nice fan is all." He pulled Wade's body to his and looked him in the eyes, "I love you, Wade Wilson. You're the only one for me. MJ isn't a guy I'd really go for. I'm only into guys who can have the biggest cannonballs anyone in this waterpark has seen." 

Wade smiled at his boyfriend, "Well, that's me! Biggest cannonball anyone here has ever seen!" 

"That's right Babe! It's you!" Peter chuckled at how childlike a grown man could be.

 "So can we kiss and make up now? The author kinda needs to update this story soon so... Kiss now?!" Wade gave Peter his best puppy dog eyes. 

Peter rolled his eyes and cupped Wade's cheeks in his hands, pulling him into a loving kiss. Wade happily kissed back, wrapping his arms around the younger males waist. 

Then the speakers interrupted them, "Wade Wilson, please come to the front desk to receive your prize for biggest Cannonball of the summer!" 

Wades face lit up light a Christmas tree. "It's me! Petey, I won! We gotta go get the prize now!" Wade grabbed Peter's wrist and took off, running to the front desk.

Peter ran after his boyfriend, there is no one else like Wade Wilson. That's why Wade was the only one for him. There are a bunch of people who love Spiderman, but Wade was the one who loved Peter. And Peter absolutely loved Wade just as much. If not a little bit more... 

(: The End :)