(Spideypool) Baby Boy

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

-baby boy-

Spiderman sat on the top of a small building and looked out at the city, all the lights and tall buildings were beautiful at night.

This night had been extremely slow, not a lot of action for Spiderman to do. He finished his patrol early and went home. He didn't want his dads to see him so he climbed up the side of the Avengers tower.

Steve would literally choke the life out of him. After Tony yelled at Peter, he would try to calm Steve down. But how do you stop a super soldier from choking someone to death?

Oh, that's right! You don't.

Peter flopped on his bed and pulled his maso off, too lazy to take off the rest of his suit. The door was already locked. He made a lock on his door when he turned 15; the lack of privacy when he was a kid was unbearable. Now that he was 18, and his hormones were killing him, he had to have a lock.

He kicked his shoes off and slowly drifted off to sleep. He had about 5 minutes of interrupted sleep before he woke up with a start, his Spidey senses tingling. He looked around his room, no one was there. As he laid back down he heard something at the window. He grabbed his mask and tugged it on. If it was an intruder, they did not need to know Spiderman's identity.

Another noise from the window.

He climbed up his wall and onto the ceiling. If someone was coming in, they wouldn't see him up there.

Another sound.

He crawled over to the window and dropped down on some webs. "Deadpool?" Spiderman said, still hanging upside down.

"Spidey!" Deadpool exclaimed as he opened the window and climbed in.

"Shh!" Spiderman whisper yelled. "My parents will hear you. What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?"

"Firstly, I came to see my baby boy. Secondly, I followed you home." Deadpool said smiling under his mask.

"Don't call me that. Now go home Deadpool." Spiderman said still upside down.

"You seem very comfortable upside down," Deadpool said shutting the window.

'great he's staying' Spiderman thought as he watched Deadpool lean against the window frame.

"I guess so," Spiderman shrugged.

Deadpool moved so he was close to Peter.

"What are you doing?" Spiderman asked curiously.

"Relax Spidey," Deadpool said as he lifted his mask up halfway over his face.

"Deadpool?"

He pulled Spidermans mask down halfway. He just let him, he couldn't exactly fight back. His hands were holding the web to insure he didn't fall.

Deadpool moved closer. So close he could feel Spidermans slow breathing. Just as he was about to say something, he felt Deadpools lips on his. He was shocked at first and didn't kiss back, but soon relaxed and reciprocated.

Surprisingly they moved their lips together very well. Even though Spiderman was upside down. Deadpool broke away, he knew they had to breath at some point.

"You talk too much Spidey," Deadpool said. He pulled his mask down as he moved to sit on Spidermans bed.

Spiderman got down and walked over to Deadpool.