(Spideypool) Beg for it

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

-beg for it-

"Come on baby boy. Just do what I said." Wade said as he thrust slowly into Peter.

"I'm not begging, Wade," Peter said annoyed at how stubborn Wade was.

Wade nibbled at his neck.

"W-wade," Peter moaned

"Just beg for it, Petey."

Peter thought about it for a second. He really wanted Wade to go faster. To make his scream his name at the top of his lungs.

"P-please," Peter said hesitantly.

"I can't hear you, Petey," Wade said grinning.

"Please, Wade" Peter took a deep breath. "Please. Fuck me harder, faster, rougher. I can handle it. Just... please?"

"Well if you insist," Wade pulled out. "Hands and knees."

Peter obeyed and got on his hands and knees, his ass facing Wade. Wade shoved into him quickly making Peter cry out.

He began thrusting into Peter quick and deep. Peter dropped his head in pain and pleasure. Wade pulled his head back by his hair.

"Fuck, Wade!"

"You gonna cum baby boy?" Wade asked smirking.

"Yes! God, Wade," Peter moaned.

"Wade!" Peter screamed as he came on the bed.

Wade came soon after. He pulled out and Peter collapsed into the bed. "Shit, that was amazing."

"You're kinky Wade," Peter said as he tried to slow his breathing.

"Hush spidey, You liked it," Wade wrapped his arms around Peter.

They fell asleep, Wade's arms around Peter, Peter's head buried in Wade's chest.

(: The End :)