I'm a Badass I'm a Nerd&I'm armed&dangerous Kiss me if you dare -.^(16)

Tell me, what's really going on!!

xD

Hope u got Ur helmets...........

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

An hour later, I walk into my room, Soooooo tired.

Nick is sitting there in, half dressed looking so tasty.

I smile at him and walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I get out, I grasp Nicks arm and pull him on the bed, wrap us under the cover and cuddle so close to him that I can feel my heart beat against his.

"You look tired." He says, as I sigh against his chest.

Nick's POV:

"I am tired." She says slowly and sleepily.

She's so cute.

"So what did you do this past hour?"

"Well you know how we haven't seen Chris and Bentley lately? "

"Yep."

"Well apparently Chris stole my dog, my poor Bentley's nose probably hurts; Chris says that someone has been coming around the house the past few nights."

My body stiffens, and she hugs me tighter. "Don't worry, Chris and Caramel have it covered. Besides you have another job to do."

"And what's that?"

"To stay here and be my teddy bear."

I smile and kiss her cheek.

She moans in appreciation, to tired to say thank you.

"Hey, K.C?"

"Hmm? When did you start calling me K.C?"

"Now. And I want you to promise me something."

"Ok." She says, sounding like she's so close to dreamland.

"Promise me that I'll always be yours, and you'll always be mine."

"You'll always be mine...." She says, so softly and quietly. And then she stops and a loud sigh comes from her, telling me that she fell asleep, just like that.

She couldn't finish the promise, maybe because I can't always have her. I shouldn't be worried about that, right now she's in my arms.

"My life would have been a hell of a lot easier then it was if I had someone there to suffer it with me ." Her voice echo's in my head.

I sigh; kiss her check once more and I get up to go pay a visit to my brother.

Kayoko's POV:

I wake up to the sound of my dog barking.

My dog... is barking?

That doesn't sound right.

I sit up, noticing that nick is no longer at my side.

Oh crap.

I get out of bed and run downstairs, where my dog is growling at the two boys fighting downstairs.

It's not Brandon and Nick, like I thought, but It's Nick and Chris.

Now both of them are trained to kill, so you can imagine how this fight is going.

Why are they fighting? And where is Caramel, shouldn't she be trying to stop this?

I walk so that I'm in the middle of them. "Both of you need to...." Before I can finish my sentence a fist hits my jaw HARD. The impact knocks me to the ground, and I can't stop the tears from flowing.