I'm a Badass, I'm a Nerd and I'm armed and dangerous. Kiss me if you dare -.^ (sneek peek part 15)

Here we go..... I decided, since this Nick and not Brandon, I tried to keep it romantic and not take it too far =P

-yours truly.

I grip the back of his neck with on hand and grip his hair with the other one.

He lets out this growling sound in reaction to my touch.

My skin is burning with desire.

I want him to touch me, I need him to hold me and make me feel like I've never felt before.

I move my hand from his neck to the exposed part of his stomach and trace my finger down to his hips.

There's a trail of Goosebumps from where I touched him.

His hand trace from my hips to my thighs, making them tingle.

His lips move from my lips to my neck and as he did his hand to my stomach, tracing a circle around my belly button.

I roll over so he's on top of me, once he's on top, my shirt comes off and he places soft kisses on my tummy.

I pull him up and he moves in to kiss me again but I stop him and I un-button his shirt. When I run my fingers from his stomach to his chest, feeling his soft but hard skin underneath my finger tips.

He shivers and I look up to his face , smile and he leans in to meet his lips with mine.

I place my hands on his bare back and move my legs so they enclose him between me.

His hands that were on my hips move down to tug on the rim of my pants.

"You can take them off if you want to." I mumble against his lips. He pulls away so that he's sitting and I'm laying beneath him.

He raises an eyebrow, asking an unspoken question.

I bit my lip and nod, excited.

He starts to tug on my pants when I hear the door downstairs.

Sigh.

He smiles, amused, probably at the frustrated look on my face.

I sit up a put my shirt back on. "I'll be back. I have to bake cookies with your little sister."

I start to get up, but he pulls on my arm.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"You didn't have to do that."

I smile. "I wanted to." I bend down and plant one last kiss on his lips before I leave.

I close my door behind, start to go down the stairs.

Brandon and Brianna stand at the bottom of the stairs.

Yes, Brandon has a huge black mark around his eye.

Ha!

I hug Brianna. Brandon squints at my neck as he watches me hug her.

"Is that a hickey?" I let go of Brianna and cover my neck.

"No. Brianna why don't you take you backpack upstairs and wash your hands so we can get started."

She nods and runs upstairs.

"I know a hickey when I see one, and that it a hickey." Brandon says after his sister reaches the top steps.

I give him a death stare. "Don't talk to me."

I start to walk in the kitchen but he grabs my arm, but I shake him of quickly. "Don't touch me."

"What is your problem?!"

"How could you do that to that girl, to your brother?!"

He looks shocked and he takes a step back. "Who told you?"

"Doesn't matter who told me." I say, walking away from him and into the

It takes him a minute but he decides to fallow me. "Wait, I was stupid back then and..."

"And your stupid now?"

"Look, it was two years ago! I was 16 I didn't...I wasn't thinking..." He sounds like he's begging me to listen to him.

I ignore him and wash my hands.

"Please." He says.

I turn around and look at him. "What?! What do you want Brandon?"

"I just want, I want someone to not treat me like a monster."

"I'm not treating you like a monster. If I was, you would be dead by now. Can you please leave me alone now?"

He leaves, thank goodness, and I get out stuff to make the cookies with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later on that night.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I found out something new today!!! When you eat a lot of cookies......you get sick!

YAY ME!!

So now I'm sitting here with a bucket of chocolate chip scented puke.

Nick is amused by all this!!

"I told you not to eat all those cookies."

"You know what, hush! You could have stopped me."

"I could have but it looked like you were having too much fun." Nick kisses my neck, softly, letting his lips linger.

I let out a shaky breath. "Nickolas Kyle are you trying to seduce me?"

He smiles. "Maybe..."

I smile and then sigh.

"Unless you want puke flavored kisses I suggest you stop."

"Yeah, I think I'll pass."

I'm in my room, sitting on Nick's lap on the floor.

I lay my head on his.

"Tell me something that you've never told anyone else."

He's quiet and then he says. "I love you."