I'm a Badass, I'm a Nerd and I'm armed and dangerous. Kiss me if you dare -.^ (part 1 of 15)

Sorry It took so long to reply but I had writers block!

-yours truly

I listen as he tells me the story about his brother. And I get angrier by the word.

I feel so bad for Nick and it makes me feel so guilty for ever even wanting to be near his brother.

I trace a finger down his face and I smile.

"You know what I did lately that I'm proud of?"

He smiles a bit. "What did you do?"

"I punched your brother in the face really hard."

His smiled widens.

YAY! I made him smile. As long as he doesn't ask why...

"Why?"

Damn!

I look straight in his eyes.

"He kissed me."

I expect him to get mad, I expect him to do the same thing he did when he found out that his brother got his girlfriend PREGNET!

Yeah, pretty fucked up right?

But instead he looks me in my eyes and he says, "Did you like it?"

"Sorta. It made me tingle but I don't want him. I want you."

He traces his fingers over my lips and then he says. "Can I kiss you?"

I nod. "You don't really have to ask."

I know why he asked though, this won't be like our regular little peck on the lips, he wants to kiss me. I mean really kiss me.

I close my eyes as he moves closer and I let him take control of my mouth.

It's like an addiction, his kisses. It makes me want so much more.

Apparently he feels it too, he pulls my body closer to his and grips one side of my hips so I'm forced against him.

I grip the back of his neck with on hand and grip his hair with the other.......

STOP!!! ok I know you guys are probably like: YOU SUCK.

But I was planning to take it pretty far just to let you guys know...

this is the warning. I'm gonna make a part two and it's gonna be exclusive. So should I continue? Or no? It's you guy's choice!!

Comment= I continue!!

-yours truly

P.S : The next one is gonna b REALLY long since I took so long and