1 - Welcome to Millenium Academy

Start from the beginning

"Why did you express yourself in exams like you do now? I heard that this class only has the most trouble students this academy has ever seen." They seem ticked off.

"But that's gonna change since I'm here. You think I'll be marching down that door until I finished my job? Hell no. I'm going to teach you, people, just how 'fun' studying can be." I smirked.

"I'm gonna call my father about you." Said one of the male students that stood up from his seats.

"Do it."

"My father's in the mob! He'll kill you." Said another.

"Really? I'll be looking forward to it." I smiled.

"Her parents are a yakuza! You will never live your life normally!" Said another student while pointing at one of the Asian looking students. She was confused by the situation as she removed her headphones.

"Really? A yakuza? Bring it on. I'm not afraid of all of your threats. I'm not like your ex-teacher, little boys, and girls." I started to enjoy this. Seems so badass to 'bullied' other kids.

I shouldn't have said that. I'm a teacher now.

"Elizabeth! Isabella, do something!" Shouted of the students. Are they twins? Wow, twins.

"Ahem! I'm sorry Miss Sasha. We're Elizabeth and Isabella Madden. You know, daughters of Raymond Madden, the police superintendent. I don't think your approach is really what I call as an educator material. I just have to inform my father about this outrageous turnout." Said one of the twins.

She's hot though. Really, really hot. I'm not sure if she's really a senior since she has such ... huge knockers for a high school student.

"Elizabeth was it?" She nodded.

"I don't give a damn about your father's position in the police force. I don't think he can do anything since I am qualified to be an educator. I graduated top of my class in quantum physics. As you can see, I'm a genius baby." I proudly announced myself as a nerd.

Hell, these students need someone they could be a match for. Who's a better match than me, Sasha Irisha?

***

A Yakuza, police superintendent, financial group, businessman, drug cartel and even famous personality! My students came from such various background and there are all living in such luxury!

No wonder they all living in such fake world! They don't have to worry about their future since their future has been determined all along! Born rich really has its perks. I can't say the same for me since my parents said that education is important. Hell, they force us to study like our life depends on it, literally.

"You seems in trouble for some reason." My brother Durov walked passed me just to get the tv remote.

"There's no trouble. Just wondering how am I suppose to handle a class full of snobs and egghead." I sighed before closing the dossier.