1 - Welcome to Millenium Academy

Start from the beginning

It's the interior that's important!

Some seem proud, some even decided to whisper to their friends about me. What kind of atmosphere is this? Maybe for me, it's weird since I was sent to a boarding school but still, even boarder like me act normal around others.

"That must be the new replacement teacher." I heard one of the students by the locker said.

"Seems like the administration decided to hire a thug for those creatures." Creatures? Thugs? Me? That seems harsh.

"Ignore them. They're traumatized since your new students used to be in classes with them. Most of your students can from a prominent and dangerous family. They like to use their power over people. Besides, that have the worse grades out of them all so ... it's your job to fix that. We have a reputation to uphold." Seriously?

"This is your stop. Good luck, Miss Sasha Irisha. You'll need it." She smiled but avoid opening the door for me.

It didn't take her long to disappear from the door at all. Wow, she's fast!

***

I knock on the door before entering the classroom. My first step into the class was accompanied by the students 'death glares'. I gave them all my sweetest smile before placing the dossier on the teacher's desk and face the students.

I'm not sure if I should be nervous or scared since they all seem to be annoyed by my presence. Some of them wonder if I am really an educator. I'm not but ... who knows, I might like this profession.

"Morning class, I am your new replacement teacher. I am Miss Sasha." I introduced myself. It was a long awakened silence until one of the students laughed at my introduction.

"What kind of name is a Sasha? Your parents must but nuts to name you that." Soon all students followed him laughed at me.

Well, even I thought my parents both nuts. But still, they're the ones who created me in this world. I just have to accept their flaws.

"Maybe they're nuts. I'm not sure. But I do remember my senior year in a boarding school. They went all out." It was embarrassing.

"What? ... you suppose to yell at us. Come on woman, that's our entertainment! To see teachers losing their patience or hair because of us." Said the same male student from earlier. Just how evil can they be?

"Your hair is so blonde. It's fake right?" Asked the female student sitting in front of my desk My hair?

"My hair is natural. I inherited it from my mother. Why? Is it weird?" I asked her back. She shakes her head no.

"It looks so unnatural. I just have to ask if it's fake." So straightforward.

"I'm guessing none of you have that many friends in this school? Don't you have friends from other classes?" I asked them all.

"Why would we even consider to be in the same present as those commoner?" Replied one of the male students who seem to be pooping well at some point if he even called other students as a commoner.

Maybe I should read their dossier sooner. They all act so almightily for some point.

"Yo teach, if you could just shut up for a second. I can't hear what my girl here is trying to say to me." What a rude bunch of students there. Even I don't act like this in front of my parents. Hell, my mother would kill me if I ever this rude to her.

"Just why did you choose to be an educator? You look like someone that came from a gang or the streets. What's with the tattoos? Why do you have the need to fill your body with tattoos? Aren't you afraid of cancer?" Sheesh! Just how judgmental can they be?