Chapter 20

Emma's POV

We had made it back to Storybrooke and Killian hasnt been around. I dont really blame him because this is hard for us. Then when he is around he doesnt even say much to me. I was worried that he didnt care about me anymore. He may have said he loved me, but that was two weeks ago. Im starting to think he really does want to go and leave in this alone. I paced around and Killian walked in.

"Where have you been?" I ask him.

"Out." Killian says trying to walk past me.

"No you arent doing this anymore. Look Im trying not to stress right now so nothing happens to the baby, but you cant keep doing this. So Im giving you choice you either stay and be here for me and the baby or pack your shit up and get out." I say walking upstairs.

I went and laid in the bed and looked at the ceiling afraid if losing everything. I placed my hand on my slowly growing bump it was a tiny bump and I began to feel lost. I have a good feeling that this will be better then the last time this happened. I just dont want to do this alone. If Killian leaves then thats it Im alone and to think his idea of living together. Why do this if he just wants to leave?

"Swan.... Can we talk?" Killian asks walking in.

"Im not sure. Do you want to talk or do you want to be a jerk again?" I question.

"Swan look Im sorry okay. I know you need me and I want to be here for you Im just worried." He says.

"Yes I know it close to when we lose our child last time, but I told you we can do this together." I say taking his hand in mine.

"Its not that love. Its the fact that our exes our still out there. Neal will want you back and Milah wants to kill you. Im worried I'll lose you either way and I cant lose you my Swan. So right now Im working with David to get their whereabouts so we can plan ahead. I cant lose you and neither can our child so thats why Im so worried. I never meant to worry you love." He says.

"And why didnt you tell me this? I would have understood." I say.

"I know. I just didnt want to stress you out. Im so sorry to both of you." He says placing his hand on my stomach.

"Its okay now. Im just glad you were doing things to protect us and not trying to leave. I love you Killian." I say and place my head on his.

"I love you too Emma." He says and kissed my head.

I knew he was worried about what others would do to us, but right now I had him with me and thats all I need. All I need is to just be wrapped in his arms so I know that things are going to be just fine.