11.

The last 6 months with Jungkook was pure bliss. I'm totally head over heels for him, and so is he. I fell in love with him so badly that it seems like my heart is going stop if I ever lose him.

Jungkook was the perfect husband. He did little sweet things that every girl desires for their husbands to do. He was so caring and he handled  me with such care as if I was some kind off a fragile person.

The last 3 months Jungkook started acting weird. He used to avoid me, he only talked to me when needed. He used to make excuses like "I'm busy baby" "The work load is too much" blah blah.

But I noticed everything, he started acting weird since his company started doing collaborations with the IU company.

It begin after we came back from the first business party that was thrown by owner of the IU company. Her name is Lee Ji-eun. I saw the way Jungkook just entirely forgot about me throughout the entire party and talked to her. As if I wasn't there with him. He made me feel like a burden that day, as if he felt pity on me that's why he is not dumping me.
———————————————————————————

These days I only crave his touch, his affection. But he is unbothered of my feelings. I barely see him anymore. He uses his manager to inform me that he's really very busy even to come home from his office.

I laugh at myself sometimes, like what a stupid I am. Everyone knows about how the collaboration brought the two of them close. So close that rumours started spreading about Jungkook being secretly married to Lee Ji-eun.
———————————————————————————

The night is really scary, it is stormy outside. I wonder if Jungkook is at a safe place. My inner thoughts replies to my concerns.

inner thoughts: he's safe in her arms, in her warmth, in her bed.

My heart clenched at my own thoughts. Eyes starts watering. I'm sitting on our couch waiting for him as usual. That one day the elevator door will open and I will see his precious face.

It has been 15 days since I last saw him. 8 days since I last spoke to him.

The weather was crying with me too. I was sitting there holding the plastic stick. I'm scared for the three of us. I know Jungkook wouldn't react well to our situation.

I heard the ping sound, which made my head turn. I see Jungkook walking towards me. He's looking down at his phone smiling. I quickly hide the plastic stick inside my trouser.

He sits on the couch beside me and looks at me.

"Hey! Um how are you Nishi?"
"Jungkook.. I'm great."
He is talking to me as if we were strangers.
"I actually need to talk to you."
"Go ahead."
"I'm actually... Nishi I want to marry Ji-eun."
I looked at him, my mind exploded, I felt like someone was stabbing my heart with a thousand daggers at the same time. I swallowed my tears, I can't cry in front of him. I already knew something like this was coming. I actually thought he was already married to her. And I thought he wouldn't even bother to tell me. And I thought that one day I'll get divorce papers sent to me by him. I looked him in the eyes and gave him a smile.

That was the fakest smile that I ever had to put on.
"Oh I see. So, what do you exactly want from me Jungkook?" I say as I feel my stomach crunching.
"I'll get married to her and I.."
"You will be divorcing me. Is that it?"
"No no I don't want to divorce you."
Oh god really. He wants me to be stuck here while he will be with her.
"Look Jungkook, I guess I wasn't a good wife to you. That's why you had to find what you needed in someone else. I don't blame you for that. I respect your choice, but I can't be married to you. I can't be waiting here for you, to show up once in a while. I can't live like this." I stand up and say
"I'll sign the divorce papers don't worry. I won't come in your way. Good luck." I start to walk away, there was a small part which hoped he would just hold my hand and tell me not leave him. But he didn't, my stupid stupid heart.

As I walk up the stairs I see Jungkook walk towards the elevator. He gets in and closes the elevator door. I freeze in my spot and clutch my stomach. A loud cry escapes my mouth, I fall on my knees and all I do is cry. I cry for the rest of the night. He left me just like that. My baby won't have a father, I won't have a support.

The next morning Jungkook came along with the divorce papers. I still remember, when we got married he wasn't even there to sign the papers with me. But hey look at us at least we're divorcing each other together.

He signs the divorce papers and pulls out another set of papers and says
"I want you to have this apartment, and 40% percent of my company."
I look at him amused, he was giving me things to replace my broken marriage. Wow, just wow.
I sign the papers with shaky hands, trying so fucking hard not to cry.
I look down at my lap and say
"I don't want all of these, I can't have this apartment Jungkook, it'll only remind of the time when we were....I just can't. Thank you for your concern but I won't be needing any of these."
I take my engagement ring out of my finger and place it above the divorce papers.
"But, Nishi I want you to.."
I cut him off and say
"No I'm sorry I can't have all of theses. They will only remind me of you. Don't forget you might not love me anymore but I still love you."

I will always do, its already hard for me to forget you with the piece of you living inside me. I never imagined my life will take a turn like this. I always thought when I would get pregnant Jungkook would be the happiest person. But here we were divorcing each other, I can't even give him the news. It will make things more complicated, it will make things worse of me. I'm being selfish I know.
With that tears flow from my eyes. I look up at him, and he looks at me. His hands come to touch my face but I quickly get up and wipe my tears.

I get to the suitcase I packed and head towards the elevator. Looking at the apartment one last time. The apartment where I learned to love, the apartment where I laughed. The apartment which was my home. The apartment where I made my baby. I enter the elevator and press the button. I look at Jungkook who was facing the window. Not even bothered to look at me. My heart broke for the thousandth time.