5.

Warning rape scene.

Your POV

He entered the room and threw me on his bed. I got on my elbow and backed away from him. But he grabbed my ankle and pull me towards him.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you are going to forget that Jimin ever existed and all those other motherfuckers you keep looking at." Jungkook said while grabbing my hair. I started crying even more.

He took off his belt and tied my hands with it tightly. He walked to his closet and grabbed a tie and wrapped it around my eyes so that I can't see.

Jungkook ripped my dress off my body and started squeezing my breasts roughly and his other hand made its way down towards my underwear. He rips it off, leaving me completely naked.

"Jungkook please don't do this. Please stop I beg of you." I say while crying. He slaps me on my cheeks and pinches my nipple hard. I scream as the pain is excruciating.

"Shut up you slut. I'm sure you fucked tonnes of guys. So, why are you acting so innocent all of a sudden?!" He says and slaps me again.

"No, I swear I haven't had sex with any please belie... ahhhh!!" I'm get cut off  by the feeling of his fingers inside me.

He starts pumping his fingers in and out of me and I can't help but cry out in pain. He's being so harsh on me. I can feel his hate towards me.

"Listen you slut, I don't believe your words. You probably fucked every other guy you saw." He says while pulling out his fingers and spreads my legs.

I hear his zips open, I get more scared and start to move away from him.

"Please no Jungkook, please don't please." I pleaded as I felt his dick at my entrance.

"Jungkook please don't... OH GOD!!" I screamed as he slams his dick inside me in one go. The pain is unbearable, he's so big I can feel my insides rip.

He starts moving in and out of me, without giving me anytime to adjust to him. I start crying even more and use my tied hands to push him away but I fail.

"Jungkook no please stop, you're hurting me!! It hurts so bad. Please no I beg you please!!" I cry out.

He slaps my right cheek hard making me feel blood inside my mouth. I was in so much pain.

He puts his hands on my knees and spreads my legs apart even more and slams his dick in and out of me in a faster pace, going deeper in me.

"Jungkook please have mercy on me you're ripping me apart." I scream as I try to get away from him.

He moves closer down to me and chokes me with one hand and with the other he keeps slapping my ass cheeks, while fucking me harder than before. His full length was thrusting deep inside me, abusing my insides.
"How does that feel huh??!! Do you want any other dick?!! Do you want Jimin's cock?!" He screams at me.

I say nothing, and keep sobbing in pain.
"You're so fucking tight Nishi." Jungkook moans as his thrusts starts to become messier.

"Fuck bitch! I'm cumming!!" He says and starts pounding inside me with an animalistic pace. Making me scream at the top of my lungs. He pulls out and cums all over my face and breasts.

He lays on top off me, both of us painting for air. After a while he gets off me. Small sobs starts to leave my throat and tears fall from my eyes. My entire body starts aching. How can he do that to me? He just took away my virginity without my consent. I'll never forgive him.

I feel him sitting beside me on the bed silently and after what seems like forever he asks.

"You were a virgin?" He asks in a low tone.

I couldn't muster up enough courage to speak so I just nod my head in response. He says nothing and moves towards me, I move backwards in fear. But he grabs my hand and unties the belt. I feel the bed shift and hear the bedroom door open and close.

I undo the tie around my eyes and look at the blood between my legs and see few drops of blood on the white bed sheet.
I cry out loud seeing my situation. I feel dirty and used. I want to clean up so bad but my body below the waist is numb I can't move it.

"I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I scream and cry out even more. I lay on the bed in my fucked out stage helpless and keep crying. I don't know when but soon I drift off to sleep.

__________________________

You can express your feelings as much as you want. Good, bad please share it. Just a small request, don't blame Jungkook, he had nothing to do with this. This is all my doing. Thank you. Enjoy.