4.

The next day I woke up, I was still on the floor half naked. My jaw and cheekbones were in severe pain, so much pain that I couldn't move it. I decided to take a shower. After taking shower I took some medicine and got into bed again.

1 week passed since that incident and I didn't get out of my room. The maid used to leave the food for me on the other side of the door and if I was hungry I used to eat it. Mostly I wouldn't eat. Jungkook was such a heartless person, not even once he checked up on me.

It was past midnight and it was pouring heavily outside. So, I really needed a cup of coffee. I went outside of my room to the kitchen. I was making my coffee when I heard the lift. Who was it? As I looked over my shoulder I saw Jungkook. And oh I must say it looked like something tried to devour him. He had lipstick stains all over his neck and his white dress shirt. His lips were swollen, hair messed up. Shirt was untucked and his belt was loosen. And god he smelled like alcohol and women. I scoffed at the sight, he is such a hypocrite. He hit me because I was trying to flirt with Jimin. And here he was standing looking like he just fucked someone. Rage took over me and I had to opened my mouth

"So, you can go around and fuck others and I just flirt with the guy I liked like forever and you'll hit me." I raised my eyes brows and crossed my arms.
"You're my wife, I'm your husband I don't need to answer you. And stop talking shit slut." He said while turning around to leave.
"Oh, I see. You are the one who's hoeing around and I'm the slut. Wow okay." I said while laughing sarcastically.
He turned around and walked towards me. He grabbed my hair and made me look straight into his eyes.
"What do you want to FUCK PARK JIMIN?? Then go fuck him and don't even bother coming back." He said and pushed me towards the lift.

Tears build up in the corner of my eyes. I'm so sick and tired of this, I just want to runaway but I have no where to go. He left and went upstairs. I went towards the glass wall in the living. I stood there and watched the rain, tears started rolling down my eyes. After a while my hiccups started getting worse and my cries became louder. I was lying on the cold floor lifelessly looking out the glass wall. I guess this is how life's gonna be.
I kept sobbing. Soon I got tired and fell asleep on the floor.

That morning the maid woke me up and I went to my room. The maid came after a while and informed me that I have to attend a party with Jungkook. It was a business party and this time he didn't even bother sending me any dresses. So, I picked one from my dresses.

I got ready at the evening and the maid informed me that Jungkook was ready and waiting for me

I got ready at the evening and the maid informed me that Jungkook was ready and waiting for me. So, I got out of my room and start walking towards the lift without looking at him. He followed me and we both got inside the elevator.

He kept gazing at me but didn't say anything

Time skip to the party

I put my fake smile on and walked inside alongside Jungkook. There were lots of people, all boring business men. Jungkook left me and went to chat with his fellow business men. I headed towards the bar and sat down. I was drinking my martini and suddenly a guy tapped on my shoulder to approach me.

 I was drinking my martini and suddenly a guy tapped on my shoulder to approach me

He was handsome I must say.
"Hey there beautiful, why are sitting here all alone?" He asked me while winking at me.
"Oh my husband is over there talking to his business partners" I said and showed him my ring.
He looked at me dumbfounded.
"At least if you don't want to talk don't lie." He said pursing his lips.
What lie? what the hell? I looked down at my ring finger and there was no ring. Oh shit my engagement ring. Oh no!! I started panicking. I looked everywhere near me but couldn't find it.

Jungkook's POV

I left her alone for one moment and there she is flirting with another guy. I need to teach her a lesson. I excused myself and walked towards her. I grabbed her hand tightly and started walking towards the exit. Surprisingly she didn't fight me at all. She just kept walking with me. I didn't want to talk infront of the driver so I kept quiet.

Your POV

As soon as I stepped foot inside the lift, Jungkook put the code in and turned to me.
"Looking for this!!" He said holding up my engagement ring.
"Hey give it back, I didn't even realise when it slipped off my finger." I said trying to get the ring from his hand. But he moved his hand away.
"I know you are a slut, there's nothing more to except from a whore like you." He said and pushed me and started walking out of the elevator.

I can't just let him accuse me for something that happened by accident. I followed him out of the elevator. I grabbed his wrist and made him turn.
"Hey stop accusing me, I didn't even know the guy who started talking to me. I told him about you and was about to show him my ring so that he would go away. Stop calling me a slut. I'm not like you who goes around and fucks around." I said looking straight into his eyes. He said nothing he just smirked at me.
"That's what happens when your wife acts like a stranger towards you, and is in love with one of your friends." He ripped his hands away from my grasp.
"What do you want from me? Why don't you just tell me straight to my face!!"  I screamed.
"I want you to act like normal wives do towards their husbands. Can you do that?"
"No!! Never!! First you learn to act like my husband and stopping fucking other women. You hit me for nothing and then tell me to act like your wife. Enough of your bullshit." I said and started walking away. But this time he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me over his shoulder.
"What the hell!! Leave me." I yelled.
"Oh no, let me teach you a lesson, you want to fuck every other guy you see. So, let me give it to you." He said in a sinister tone.
Fear took over me as he started heading towards his room. Tears started rolling down me eyes, is this how I'm gonna lose my virginity. Oh God no please.
"Jungkook please let me go. Please don't do this please!!" I pleaded him.
He slapped my ass cheek hard making me yelp in pain.
"Oh there is no use of begging now." He said laughing.