10.

The sunlight creeps through the binds making me crinkle my eyelids. It's so annoying to wake up in the morning. I start to move around, with half closed lids I look to my left and see Jungkook sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. His arms wrapped around my naked belly.

I open my eyes completely and smile to myself as I see him sleep like a little grumpy baby. His eyebrows frowns a little bit I guess it is from all my movements.

I move to face him. I look at his face to memorise all his features. I bring my hand up to his forehead and move his fringe away. Only to reveal his full beautiful face.

He's so beautiful, how did I never notice that before. Oh, let me guess because I was always acting like a bitch around him, that's why. I laugh a little at myself for being a dumbass.

Jungkook leaves me and stretches both his hands and opens his eyes only to look shocked at me.

"Nishi!! What are you doing here??" He says with a shocked look in his face.

I mean really, doesn't he remember. After all the fun punishment last night he forgot really. No way I'm not letting him forget that.

I sit up and with a sudden motion I straddle on his crotch area. I pin both his big hands with my small hands. He looks shocked yet amused at my sudden behaviour.

"Daddy you don't remember what you did to to me yesterday." I say while leaning towards and I bite on his neck.

He moans and says

"I thought it was one of my wet dreams of you."
"Really!! You used to have wet dreams about me!" I say with a surprised tone.
"Oh..uh yes!!" He says looking away. I can see a little bit of pink on his cheeks. Really this guy can become from a dominant daddy to a cute baby in a few seconds.
"Ohhh is that so. What did you do to me in these dreams of yours?!" I ask with a smug smile on my face. He looks at me and then all of a sudden his expression changes. He smirks at me and with a sudden jerk he turn me over and pins both of my hands with one of his hands. He leans dangerously close to my face and says

"I thought I already gave you a demo of it, when yesterday night you were screaming and begging me to fuck you, babygirl."

Now it was my turn to blush, my cheeks heat up and I squirm beneath to break free and try to hide from him. He is too strong for me.

He leans in more and licks my jaw sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh baby you look so good. I did a good job, you're my masterpiece now." He says and smirks at me. I don't know what he meant.

"Daddy can you let go please, I'm still sore from yesterday. I need to clean up." I say with a wink. He smiles at me and lets go of me.

"Can I join in cleaning you babygirl." He says with a smirk. I smile at him and open my arms for him to pick me up.

"All yours daddy." He smiles at me and hugs me. As he picks me up, I cling onto him like a baby koala, I wrap my arms and legs around him. He places his hands underneath my naked ass and gives it a little spank making me yelp.

"Daddy I'm still sore." I tell him with a pout. He chuckles at me and walks towards the bathroom.

He puts me down in front of the bathtub. He turns on the faucet to fill it. I walk towards the basin counter to grab my shampoo and body wash. As I stand in front of the mirror I get a shock, there are hickeys all over my neck. Like my whole neck looks like shades of purple and blue. Oh so this is what he was referring to as his 'masterpiece'. He's so dead.

I turn to Jungkook who is looking at me, I can see a bit of guilt on his face. I rise my eyebrows at him.

"Jungkook!! What did you do!!"

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to..." He looks away shyly.

He is looking like an innocent baby now. Great!!

"No you did it on purpose, you naughty boy." I walk to him and get a hold of his ear.

"Ahh Nishi I'm sorry, it looks good on you why are you mad. Please I'm sorry." He says and pouts at me.

"Yeah right, I'll have a hard time hiding them."

His eyes changes and this time filled with lust. He smirk at me and grabs my hand away from his ear and says

"Why do you want to hide them babygirl? Don't you want the world to know you're mine. Only mine." He pins both my hands above my head on the wall and stares at me waiting for my answer.

"Yah, I can't go around like this. People will think I got attacked my someone." I say and laugh.

He doesn't laugh with me, he looks at me with a serious look.

"Are you ashamed of being mine?" He asks in a cold tone.

Why is he even asking me such questions. Can't he already tell.

"No!! Jungkook why are you saying that? I've given myself to you, don't you get it?" I say and kiss him passionately.

He smiles in the kiss and kisses me back making me feel butterflies in my stomach.