One thing Mickey is very clear on: none of this would be happening if it wasn't for her father. As long as he's in their lives and in Riverdale, hell will follow.

"Mickey!" FP stands outside of Jughead's room with a cup of coffee.

"Is he awake? How is he feeling?" When FP sent her a message about Jughead being conscious, she dropped everything and made her way to the hospital as fast as possible.

FP places a hand on one of her shoulders to stop her from going into the room. "He's in there with Betty. Maybe...give them some time."

Mickey walks past him to look through the glass window on the door to see Jughead and Betty cuddled up in his hospital bed. "Oh."

"Do you want me to tell him you stopped by?" FP's eyes are filled with pity

"Do you want me to tell him you stopped by?" FP's eyes are filled with pity. He can tell she's hurting.

Mickey blinks away her tears and straightens up. "Uh, no. It's okay. I have to get out of here anyway."

Mickey places her bag on the Andrews' kitchen table. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing," Veronica says. "Just getting started. Here's your schedule for the next three days, Mr. Andrews." She hands Fred the piece of paper and continues. "My Mom's doing an Eva Peron-like rainbow tour. Shaking the trees one last time before election night. I took the liberty of booking you right behind her, so that people know they have a choice."

Mickey goes to their fridge to search for something to curb her needs. She listens to Fred express his doubts.

"Well, I-I appreciate that, Veronica, for what it's worth, but..." Fred sighs, "everybody's already saying that your parents saved Riverdale after the riot, that it was their guy, Minetta, who put out the fires and rounded up the guilty parties."

Mickey whirls around to look at him, "We know the truth, Fred. Our father doesn't want to save the town, he wants to take it over."

Veronica pipes up, "Luckily, I won't rest until you're elected mayor, Mr. Andrews. Even if it means I have to put my own political missions aside."

Fred asks, "In what respect?"

"I'm no longer running for student council with Archie. Conspiring against our parents is proving to be a full-time job."

Mickey moves over to the table and smirks at Veronica. "At least we're doing it together."

"Hey, Eddie, any news?" Archie's face grows serious as he listens to the guy on the other line. No one even noticed him pick up the phone. Then he hangs up and the corners of his mouth curl, "Jughead's awake."

"What? That's great," Veronica grins.

"I know," Mickey says at the same time.

"I'll go warm up the car," Fred takes his jacket off the back of his chair and leaves.