In Treatment

"I'm going back to New York!"

Mickey and Jughead are sitting at the island in the kitchen at his house. Jellybean and Betty were sent upstairs to eat their dinner in their rooms. Alice has been pacing in front of them for a really long time.

The front door opens and FP enters the kitchen a few seconds later. "Hey." His eyebrows furrow when he's hit with a weird vibe. "What's...what's going on here?"

"I caught Jughead and Mickey having sex in his room," Alice informs him.

Mickey hangs her head when the words come out. Her and Jughead weren't in the middle of it when Alice came into his room to tell him about dinner, but they were naked under his blanket after finishing the deed. She's mortified.

Jughead's face flushes. "Dad, we—"

"With everyone in the house?" FP shakes his head, "You just don't do that, man."

"FP," Alice scolds.

When he realizes why she's not happy with that response, his entire face scrunches together. "Alice, they're teenagers. They're together. I mean, of course they're going to...do things that couples do."

"Do you want them to have a baby in high school, like we did?"

Mickey picks her head up, "We're being safe, Alice."

But it's like Alice doesn't even hear her because she continues to rant about the topic. "If not now, it could happen in college. You don't want to be parents in college, guys." Now Alice is talking to Mickey and Jughead. "You want to be ready. You want to be adults. That's why you shouldn't be having sex."

"I'm sorry, Alice," Mickey says slowly, "but it's way too late for that honestly." Even Mickey's surprised by how blunt she's being, and she doesn't back down. "We're also being really careful, so you don't have to worry about anything."

"And we won't do it with anyone in the house again." Jughead crosses his index finger and middle finger behind his back just in case he can't keep that promise.

"You know I have to call your parents, Mickey," Alice says. "It's what any responsible parent would do, and if you don't back me up, FP..."

FP holds his hands up in surrender. When Alice goes to get the phone, he mouths, "Sorry," to Mickey.

"Nothing says good morning like a creepy tape being left in front of our door, wrapped in our newspaper."

Mickey and Veronica are walking up the block to school this morning. When they were leaving their apartment, there the tape was on their welcome mat in the hallway. It's been a few weeks since Riverdale's Watcher left the first round of voyeuristic videotapes around town. This time, the tapes were the same—hours of footage of people's homes. The only difference was that the camera was much, much closer.