Chapter 5

Shelby's Pic

Today was mine and Parkers date. I'm so excited. I haven't done this in a long time.

"But what if I'm not right for him? What if he finds a better girl? What if it was just a prank? What if-" Laim cut me off before I could finish rambling.

"Stop downing yourself. I'm sure you're perfect. I should know." Liam was helping me pick out an outfit. I smiled at him. "How about this?" He asked.

It was a whit dress with flower laces over it along with a jean jacket and some white converse.

"Perfect." I said with yet another smile.

Liam's Pov

I looked at Shelby gazing at the outfit I picked for her. I smiled wanting to kiss her but couldn't. I snapped out of it. "Mmk. You should get dressed." I said leaving the room with a half smile.

Sheby's Pov

I put the outfit on and put some make-up on. After that I went out to show H. He had an amazed face on which made me feel amazing.

"What do you think?" I asked.

He whispered something under his breathe.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Um-er-ama-no-awes-perfect-Just. Wow." He said. I didn't know how to respond.

"Thanks H." I said with a smile.

~Time Skip~

The doorbell rang. I opened the door revealing a shocked Parker.

"Um.... Wow!" He said.

"Thanks." I said with a smiling and blushing.

"Um.... Shelby I actually wanted to talk to you...." He looked behind me at H. "Alone. Plz?"

"Um. Sure." I said. H saw us and went to his room. We sat on the couch.

"Shelby, can we keep the whole me and you thing a secret?" He asked. I was surprised. I wanted everyone to know he was mine and mine only.

"Um. Sure but what about Liam?" I asked.

"He can be the only one." Parker said.

"Mmk." I said a little confused.

We sat there for a moment until I got up to get H. I told him what was happening and he agreed to keep it a secret. After that me and Parker left.

~Time Skip~

Parker didn't tell me where we're going.

"Ok we're here." Parker said.

"Can you tell me now?" I asked.

"Fine. We're having a picnic." My eyes lit up. I love picnics. I got out of the car excited. Parker started smiling at how happy I was.

He took me to a cliff with a waterfall veiw. There was a blanket on the floor with a cute picnic basket and my favorite picnic meals. Was in aww at everything.

"Do you like it?" He said unsure.

I smiled. "I love it." I said hugging him. He was stiff at first but then loosened up. He then hug me back.

"I'm glad." He said. I could feel his smile. We pulled away and he continued, "Cause this took me a long time." I giggled.

"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/n

I know I haven't been updating. Just stuff been going on and I've been stressed and depressed and kinda lost my motivation to write this for a minute but I'm back and ready to continue writing. But dont forget to vote and comment please.

-Life