chapter; 1

15:54
"i understand that mrs. lee, but the school needs to to something about this too." the 16 year old's mother spoke to his principal in her office. "i'm sure our teachers have tried their best." the principal reassured the two sitting in front of her in comfy armchairs. "are you kidding me?" jimin hesitated at first but decided to show his emotions about the statement, "excuse me?" mrs. lee questioned the young boy struggling with autism. jimin's heart was pounding of nervousness from just expressing his feelings and kept quiet after the principal's comment.

"if jimin doesn't feel safe here at this school he can always attend another one." she stated and handed a flyer for 'flower bangtan high school' a special school for students with disabilities and diagnoses; with professional teachers. the boy's mother threw her eyes at her son with a hopeful glare. "what do you say, sweetheart?" the meaning of all of this hadn't gotten to jimin's head yet so his mum retold everything so her son would understand, when he finally got it the joy was almost impossible to contain. "w-when can i start- there?" he inquired his mother who glanced at the principal. "as soon as you like." she told him.
-
07:08
jimin woke up from a long night sleep by a satisfying smell from the kitchen, he quickly changed into his new school uniform and ran downstairs. "good morning, jimine!" his mother greeted him. "good morning mama, what are- you cooking?" the male asked steeling two small tomatoes from the countertop. "your lunch for today, a sausage bento box." she told him and the son jumped out of joy. "jimin, get your lunch box ready."

07:39
the young male sat in the backseat looking out of the window, watching the big high school. he was very nervous but excited at the same time for new friends and a new life without bullies. "we're here!" his mother shouted and parked the car in a guest spot.

08:02
the two relatives got greeted by a new the school's principal, mrs. ju. she called for a student called kim seokjin who showed the boy around the school. "hey, i'm-ppyeong!-seokjin and i'm going to show-kitties!-you around!" he stretched his neck and jerked his shoulder, shouting out nonsense. "i h-hah-have tourette's." he added and the younger nodded. "wh-hah-t's your nam-m-e? hah!" he inquired the younger, his mother isn't by his side right now so he has to speak for himself this time "park jimin" was his answer. "i like tha-hah-t name! ppyeong!" the older complimented his dongsaeng but park tried to hold his laughter from the hilarious exclamations, which seokjin noticed. "it's okay if you laugh, i won't get mad. sometimes i say some weird stuff." he giggled and jimin felt safe by his hyung's side.

"okay, i th-hah-ink that's-kitties-it!" he cheered and led the boy to his first class. seokjin knocked on the door to jimin's classroom, the teacher waved them in. "bye-i'm a pink princess!-kiddo!" the class laughed at seokjin's speech when he left. "quiet in class! we have a new student here." the teacher spoke out and the class watched the shorter boy standing next to the female. "this is park jimin, he's diagnosed with autism." his teacher introduced him to the other students. "you're cute!" someone called out and the class laughed once again. "jimin, you can sit next to hoseok over there." the teacher whispered to him and pointed at a boy in the back of the class waving at him.

"hi! i'm hoseok!" he shouted even though park sat next to him. "i have syncope, so if i pass out don't worry." he smiled brightly, his smile were shaped like a big heart. the boys became friends instantly.
-
12:35
the two sophomores walked to the cafeteria to find two freshmen and two seniors at a table, with room for to sophomore. "hi hoseok hyung!" one of the younger shouted out, "ji-m-min! shit! oop sorry." the males laugh loudly at the oldest's tics, seokjin clapped three times before stretching his neck. jimin just smiled and let hoseok introduce him. "boys introduce yourself." the other senior ordered and they followed. "i'm kim taehyung, i have severe adhd and alzheimer's! i think." the older freshman spoke. "not now." the other senior suddenly uttered, "oh sorry, i'm kim namjoon and i have schizophrenia. shh~." he added. "i'm jeon jungkook, i have marfen syndrome. i'm done." the younger freshman stated. "well, my name is min yoongi and i'm bipolar. hmm." the third and youngest senior winked at the park boy who's cheeks flushed pink, and yoongi grinned. "nice to meet you all." jimin quickly spoke.