Whoa! I'm gonna be with a celeb for 6 months?!

Grr! ;)

"So what did you do?" the doctor asked me curiously, writting things on the clipboard. He poked the bump on my knee and I winced.

"I fell off the top of some monkeybars." I mumbled, silently cursing the hospital. I don't like hospitals, they're are were people die, I don't like death. The doctor mumbled somehing inaudible then released me.

I stepped out into the warm Florida weather, it was 9:21am. All I could hear were the cars and my nikes hitting the cement of the parking lot. I unlocked my Black mustang gt, slid in, slammed the door shut in Frustration, then turned the radio on. Teenage dream started to play so I quietly sang along as I drove to mcdonalds. After ordering a plain double cheesburger I sat in my car and ate silently. I watched as a man with large sunglasses ran towards my car, a huge crowd of reporters were chasing him, cameras snapping away. He jerked the door open and slid in.

"please go!" he begged. Without thinking I sped away from the crazy camera men. I'm sure my eyes were wide, but hey, it's not everyday a man jumps in your car begging for you to save him from reporters. I parked in my driveway then slowly turned my head.

"who are you and what the hell just happened?" I asked, frowning deeply. He removed the sunglasses. Oh my god. It's Jason! It's Jason Hughes! The famous singer/acter! I gaped at him. He ran his fingers through his shaggy black hair, rubbed his bright blue eyes then turned to me wih his million dollar smile.

"first off..release the steering wheel, you're going to brake it." I slowly removed my hands, still gaping. "second I'm Jason Hughes, I was being chased by reporters so I jumped in your car. Thanks by the way."

I nodded my head, now angry. I glared at him before demanding he get out. His smile dissapeared and turned into a frown. I pointed to the door before getting out of my baby and running into my house. Stupid acters thinking they're so hit! Pfft! He's ugly! Ok that's a lie..he's shmexy;) the doorbell rang, I ignored it. He rang it over and over and over and over.

I threw the door open and glared at the 18 year old acter that was currently standing at my door with a frown. "what?" I snapped.

"I need a place to stay for the night.." he said whilst looking in my grey eyes. I made 'pfft' noise then slammed the door in his face. Rude? Yes. Care? Nope. I climbed the stairs, walked to my room, got in pjs, then collapsed in my comfy bed. There was atap at my window. I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head. TAP. Grr! This dude must have a death wish! I fell asleep, dreaming of ways to murder Jason.

The annoying sound of an alarm clock woke me up. There was a groan that didn't come from me.

"turn it off!" a male voice said from next to me. I sat up then turned my head to the right. Jason! I screamed and scooted away, which resulted in me falling off the bed and landing on the hard wood floor. Jason peeked down from the side of the bed. How did he get in here?! He slowly reached over to the alarm clock to turn it off. I grabbed it and threw it against the wall.

"how. Did. You. Get. In. MY. BED?!" I was yelling by the end of the sentence.

"I came through the front door."

"why?!"

"I told you I needed a place to stay."

"great! Now leave." I pulled myself off the floor. He smirked as he saw a poster of him on my wall. I rolled my eyes. There's no way I'm going to have a cocky acter at my house all day, no matter how hot he is. He shook his head no and laid back down. I walked into my bathroom, got ancup of ice water then stomped to the side ofthe bed that he was on. "get up or you get cold water down your boxers." I growled. No luck.

I slid my finger along the hem of his boxers, he stiffened. I pulled them away and poured the water. He shot out of the bed and jumped around the room saying "cold cold cold cold cold!" I smirked then pointed to the door. He shook his head. I sighed.

"fine! If you're gonna stay then get dressed. I'm going to watch movies all day." he smiled triumphantly.

I threw a pillow at his head. Ugh! This is the third time he's scared me! We're watching Mirrors and he keeps grabbing my shoulders which causes me to scream. My eyes got wide as the little boy sat in the black water. I scooted closer to Jason and curled up in a ball. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I quickly turned the movie off and sighed, so much for movies all day.

"let's go do-" Jason was cut off by his phone. "hello?" pause. "yeah I'm fine." pause. "I'm at my saviors house. She's totally hot by the way." pause. "grey eyes, light brown hair, kinda emo lookin, nice curves, perfectly tan, HOT legs." pause. He gave the person my address then hung up and smirked at me. I glared back.

"I'm going to change." I stated before running up stairs. I wore a pair of faded skinny jeans, a pink short sleeved v-neck, a black Beenie, and black hightops. I walked down stairs and laughed at the aight. Jason was being humped by my big German shepard. He glared before pushing him away. Brooks just went back at it. Jason gave me a pleading look.

"come here Brooks." he obediently came and sat at my feet. I patted his head before saying out. He trotted happily out the doggy door.

"dear lord!" Jason exclaimed. I giggled. The door flew open and a midde aged man came in. The fuck?

"Jason! As your manager I purpose we leave! You need to find a girlfriend by tomorrow or you're done!" the man half shouted. Jason turned to me with a devilish smile.

"amanda, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked while holding my hands.

Were did that come from?

Comment vote fan!