Chapter 20 Questions Answered

Start from the beginning

I was marked on my knee. It was a purple capricorn symbol. The humans did the same to look around their bodies just in case. Their marks were on their backs, each one was a different symbol but they all matched their outfits.

 Their marks were on their backs, each one was a different symbol but they all matched their outfits

"yo dudes, what does this all mean?" Dave asked and everyone shrugged

"yo dudes, what does this all mean?" Dave asked and everyone shrugged. I hope Rose finds an answer for all of this soon.

Rose's p.o.v.

I go into another room with Kanaya and the book. Rose set the book down and turned to Kanaya. "I missed you so much Kanaya." Rose smiled and hugged Kanaya. Kanaya is very happy to see her lover once again. Kanaya huggged me back and smiled. Once we pulled away we shared a loving kiss. "I'm Very Happy To See You Too Rose. I'd Love To Catch Up With You But We Seem To Have A Problem That We Need To Solve." Kanaya said. "Yes we do. There should be an answer in this book hopefully." I said and started to skim through the book. This book was very thick but was filled with many dark secrets.

After looking for so long I found something similar to our situation.

Jumbled Words Curse
If you are having trouble speaking or saying certain words then you have been cured by a powerful creature or person. Creating the curse is very easy, it can be made by a potion or by a simple riddle.

Potion Ingredients
•Tongue of a human
•Tongue of a lamb
•Alphabet notes

Speak for now
The same you will not
Jumble your words up
Like your fingers in a knot

Of course there is an easy way to undo the curse as well. A riddle has yet to be discovered but this potion just might do the trick.

Potion Ingredients
•Hair from the person who is cursed
•Alphabet notes
•Faygo
•Blood from the maker of the potion

This must be put into a cauldron or a bowl and they all must be mixed together for five minutes. Once time is up the potion will glow and will be ready for the curse person to drink. The potion will take effect very quickly and no side effects is included.

Perfect! That's just what we need! "Kanaya, gather everyone up and tell them that I found it!"

~~~Time Skip~~~

Once everyone was gathered I proceeded to tell them the good news. "So I found a cure for everyone's speech. It's a very simple procedure, I just need everyone to put a lock of hair into this bowl." I told everyone. While they did that I wrote down the whole alphabet on a sheet of paper. Once everyone was done I put the paper in the bowl as well. "Now, does anyone have Faygo?" I said and looked around. No one seemed to know what that is. "Hold on!" Zexia said and rummaged through a black bag of hers. She grabbed a small bottle with the label Faygo. "Thanks Zexia." I say and she hands me the bottle. I pour some of the Faygo into the bowl and see it start to bubble a bit. "Now, does anyone have a knife?" Everyone looked around until brought over his samurai sword. "would this work?" He ask "Yes, perfectly." I say.

"why do you need it?" He asks again.

"For this." I say before slitting the palm of my hand and letting the blood drip into the bowl. It sure did sting like hell.

"rose!" Dave yelled

"I'll get the first aid kit." Jade said before running off.

"rose!" John yelled

"It's part of the potion. If I told you guys then you guys would have never gave me it. There's no other way for a cure." I tell them. Everyone was surprised by my actions.

"I'm back." Jade said and started to wrap my hand in bandages.

"Someone stir it for five minutes, when it glows that means it's done. When is done drink it." Zexia grabbed the bowl and did as I was told. Soon the potion was done and everyone's voice was getting back to normal.

"Thanks Rose." My sister, Roxy, smiled.

"It was no problem. Oh! I also have news about our weird outfits." I say catching everyone's attention.

"In the book there was a page that said God Tier. God Tiers are a series of highest levels of power. That achieving god tier status provides the beneficiary with godlike power in their respective aspect, channeled through their respective class." (All this information was found on google XD) I spoke giving everyone a confused look.

"What does that mean?" Dave asked

"Our clothes represent different classes and we all have godlike powers. In the book it shows the different classes but nothing about our powers."

"At least we have some of our questions answered." Dirk said

"What about the villains?" Zexia asked. Everyone didn't know what to say, we all don't know what to do with them. Should we just keep them locked up forever?