Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

Amelia's POV

I looked around the mess that I and my best friend caused to make the best cupcake in this world.

To be honest, I didn't even know why I was doing such hard work for a stranger.

"This looks perfect!" Kylie clapped as she jumped.

I swear, one day her habit of jumping and shrieking will land us both into deep trouble.

I moved my eyes away from the mess and finally looked at my cupcakes. They looked pretty

"So Kylie, are you coming with me to give him these cupcakes?" I asked packing them inside a gift box and decorating it

"I think I'm okay here. You go and give him."

I widened my eyes and looked at her, "Well, as much as I know, it all happened because of you."

Kylie giggled nervously, "But he thinks, it's you so how does it matter?"

"You're so sick, Kylie!" I rolled my eyes and went inside my room to put on some decent clothes.

"Hey, I'm gonna choose your dress." Kylie shouted from outside.

"Kylie, I am going to my neighbor, that too the one who lives opposite to me. Anything will do for now." I casually shrugged.

"But Amelia, the first impression always makes the last impression." Kylie winked at me.

Somebody save me from this girl.

"Fine!" I groaned and sat down.

Kylie almost took 10 minutes to choose my dress. And within that 10 minutes, I completed 2 levels of Candy Crush.

God. This girl.

"This is what you're gonna wear!"

"But Kylie, that dress is one of my favorites!" I stated as I took that dress from her hands.

Amelia, you're gonna wear this and that's final." Kylie crossed her hands over her chest giving me a no-more-arguments-over-this-matter look.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

" I rolled my eyes