Ben

Flashback
After the party, I notice that Sean left his phone behind so I pick it up to give it to him and accidentally turn it on. A message comes up from Skye. It says I choose you. Honestly, that broke my heart. I thought that Skye was going to choose me. It was later that day when I was talking to Danielle that I realised I'd actually moved on from Skye. I realised that I like Danielle.
End of flashback
"The person you are calling is currently unavailable. Please call back later" says Danielle's voicemail.
I groan and hang up. This is about the tenth time I've tried calling her. In the end, to take my  mind off it, I just go onto my phone and look at instagram. I just scroll through posts and find one from Danielle's account. The caption reads I'm not going to lie- I thought Ben liked me. When he told me that he didn't want to be in my documentary, I felt like he was telling me that he didn't want to be with me anymore. I need to get out there into the dating scene again- I hate being single. I'm going to be taking a while away from all my social media and life as a famous person as I need to find something I'm passionate about. I've lost the only person I ever loved and I can't deal with all of this stuff right now. Ben, if you're reading this, I love you and I'm sorry but we should take a break from each other. I love all of my fans and I'll miss you xxx.
I can't believe it. I didn't want this at all. Danielle is the person I want to be with. I think I want to marry her.