Josh

Flashback
"Wait. You're telling me that the super hot boy is taken?"
"Yup" Skye sighs "I guess I don't have a chance with him"
HELLO! I WASN'T REFFERING TO YOU SKYE I WANT A CHANCE MYSELF!
"Well there still is that other hot guy, Ben I think he's called. Why don't you go for him"
"Yeah. Thanks Josh"
End of flashback
"Hey everyone! Today we're returning to the place that I started this vlog. If you've been with me for most of my time then you should remember Skye. Skye was my best friend ever but we've kinda drifted apart so I'm going back so I can surprise her. Enjoy!"
I'm not going to lie- I'm nervous about seeing Skye. I don't even know if she'll recognise me. That's how long it's been since we saw each other. I wonder if anyone else stayed there. Other than Skye I mean.
Phone vibrates
"Hey it's Josh!" I say
"Omigod! You- you answered! I'm such a huge fan!" a girl says.
I laugh and say "you don't need to be nervous. I'm a normal person just like you"
"Like me?" she says
"Yes like you"
"Oh! I'm Bliss by the way" she tells me
"Well that is a very pretty name" I tell her
"I'm so sorry for interrupting you. You must be so busy"
"Um actually no. It's a nice distraction from worrying about everything"
"What are you worried about?"
"Oh um nothing!" I say in a rush
"Anyway it was nice to talk to you but I should go now. Bye!" I hang up.
She seems sweet and very genuine. Reminds me of Skye.