Danielle

Flashback
Earlier on Skye called me, saying that Sean really wished I was at the bike race to support him. I really like Sean and I don't want him to be unhappy on the day of his race (even though I hate that he likes it) because it might lower his chances of doing well.
I'm so excited to surprise him though. His face when he sees me is just going to be the best.
"Ben! Where's Sean?" I ask
"I think he was in his tent" Ben replies
"Thanks!" I say, as I run off to find Sean.
For a moment I pause outside his tent, just to calm myself before I see Sean.
When I pull back the tent flap, my smile immediately disappears. Do you know what I saw?
Sean and Skye. Kissing.
I thought Sean was loyal. I thought he liked me. I guess not.
End of flashback
I think that was the moment when I started to have feelings for Ben. I didn't realise it until about two weeks later but I think it was. Anyway- who cares about Sean? I'm happy with Ben now.
"Lights, camera, action!" calls Mark, the director.
"Hi everyone! So you probably know me as a model and an actress but I've decided to make a documentary about my life. I'm going to be showing you my morning routine (makeup and how I pick out my clothes) and my life at work. Oh and I won't be showing you my family because my Mum is busy and my Dad is in the city but you guys will get to meet my amazing boyfriend, famous biker, Ben! Baby? Why don't you come and say hi?"
"What's up? I probably won't appear much in this documentary because it's all about this gorgeous girl" he kisses my forehead "and because I have to practice. Speaking of which, I should probably go"
"Bye sweetie!" I call
"He thinks he won't be appearing much in this documentary but he will be. In fact, we are going to go and watch him practice"
Later on
"Now you may be wondering why it's a nice, clean practice area. It's because I love to watch him practice but I hate all the mud so we had this area built. Anyway, bye for now guys!" I smile at the camera as they stop rolling.
"Danielle that was perfect. You're a natural" Mark tells me
"Oh. Really? Thanks!" I say, shocked
"Really. Anyway, we should probably get going so we can edit this so we'll see you later" he says and leaves.
"I thought you were still filming" Ben says, coming over
"We were. Filming you practicing" I say
"Danielle this documentary is your thing. It should be completely focused on you, not me"  he says
"Yeah but you're just such a huge part of my life and I want everyone to know that" I smile at him
"And I want everyone to know that too but why don't you focus on parts of your life, instead of mine" he says.
"What so you want me to leave you alone?" I say, confused
"No! That's not what I meant"
"Really? Because it sure sounds like it"
"Baby..."
"What!"
"I just want you to focus on other parts of your life. I really don't feel comfortable having the camera on me"
"Well it sounds like you wish I would just leave you alone. And you know what? You've got your wish" I say and run off before he can reply.
I really don't want to see him tonight so I book a room at a hotel. Well, not just any hotel. It's the North Star. I don't want to see Skye or anyone else there but it's very unlikely. Skye has probably sold the lodge by now and has another job.
Ben
   I'm sorry

Me
Leave me alone

Ben
    What if I don't want to
    Hello?
    Danielle?