Seventeen

"Wahh! Seoul is so beautiful!!" Jimin exclaimed. "You haven't been here before?!" Yoongi asked in surprise. "I came here once... when I was young, before my parents decided to go separate ways" Jimin looked down and smiled sadly. "You know Jiminie, Seoul is beautiful, but you're more beautiful" Yoongi smiled and lifted Jimin's chin, pulling him in for a loving kiss. The kiss was normal sweet kiss, and passion kiss. "Thanks hyung" Jimin smiled back. "Care for a date at Han River?" Yoongi showed his gummy smile. Jimin just nodded. "Let's just hope that we enjoy the time that I have in Seoul" Jimin hugged Yoongi.

//5 Months Later//

(A/N: Drama ahead, enjoy xD)

Jimin enjoyed the 5 months that he had spent in Seoul with Yoongi. Even though they had small little arguments, they would make up in less then a day.

"Hyung! I'm home!" Jimin shouted as he entered the huge dorm that Yoongi had and he saw a pair of unfamiliar shoes. "Hyung?" Jimin said. Silence.

"Ah, Yoongi~" An unfamiliar voice moaned from the bedroom. Jimin felt like his heart just cracked a little. Yoongi couldn't cheat on Him, could he?

Jimin walked to the bedroom, opening the door to see Yoongi making out with a red headed girl . Jimin was just staring, not even saying a word. He could feel tears form in his eyes. Yoongi was cheating on him, after 5 months with Yoongi. "Who the fuck is that? And don't you know how to knock?" The girl laughed. "W-what?" Yoongi stuttered, turning his head slowly, hoping that it was not who he think it was.

"How could you?!" Jimin yelled in anger and tears were falling. "Jimin, let me explain!" Yoongi exclaimed. "No! I don't want to hear you stupid lies!" Jimin shouted. "Mina, Can you leave?" Yoongi said turning his head to the red headed girl. "Call me when you need me, Oppa" Mina blew a kiss before she left, making Yoongi cringe at her action.

"I'm going back" Jimin mumbled. "No, Jimin! Don't!" Yoongi begged. "Leave me be! I Can't believe you!" Jimin shouted as he threw his clothes into the luggage. "It was not what it looks Like" Yoongi explained. "Oh, then what was it? Cuz I'm pretty sure I saw my ex boyfriend making out with another girl!" Jimin spatted. "Ex?..." Yoongi looked at Jimin with hurtful eyes. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, let's break up" Jimin didn't even bother to make eye contact with the older male.

"JIMIN! Don't!" Yoongi yelled. "Don't talk to me" Jimin said coldly, but Yoongi could see that his eyes were cloudy. "I'm sorry! Please!" Yoongi back hugged Jimin. "I'm leaving tomorrow and after I leave, don't ever talk to me again" Jimin still had the cold tone.

The younger slammed the bedroom door walking to the couch, slowly falling asleep. Meanwhile Yoongi was not sure why he decided to cheated on Jimin in the first place anyways. "I'm such an idiot..." He mumbled to himself as tears fell down. "I can't believe I just let him go like that" Yoongi was having a mental breakdown right now. "I hate myself so fucking much!" Yoongi exclaimed. And that night Yoongi fell down on the floor and slept peacefully.

-

"Good morning Jimin" Yoongi smiled. "Didn't I tell you not to talk to me?" Jimin said bluntly. Silence. "I'm sorry... I-I was such an i-idiot to c-cheat on you..." Yoongi tried to stop himself from breaking down right now. No reply from Jimin. "I-I'm sorry that w-wasted a-all these five months and e-ended up l-like this..." Yoongi stopped. "And I'm sorry that I h-hurt you" Yoongi continued before kneeling down and breaking into tears.

Fuck, should I comfort him and tell him that it's ok or should I just tell him that I don't want that to happen again and break up. Jimin was having an argument in his head, but being the typical Jimin, of course he had to comfort him. He kneeled down and hugged the older. Yoongi was shook by his behavior. "It's ok... Minnie forgives you, Minnie is also sorry for being mean towards Yoonie" Jimin said hoping that he wouldn't slip into little space. Yoongi snuggle his head into the crook of Jimin's neck for who knows how long. "I love you..." The younger mumbled.

"I love you too"

-
A/N: Oh heck! What did I just write?! Bye!