Chapter 9

A/N I felt bad for leaving you for so long so here you go. (Once again CELLULAR/koirghjufgutkowutg42ujohirgeyrfyj4ye6iu8tutgfi8y7tfyjfdfy3qtg6t5dy6frgeufrtg63g2tgi3t3ft34tgy3tgyjfthftyutrdft3rt2ygyrcfxyfyr3fgufxgehfxft3r7if2t4w67rtf6y2d7dtfrsr64ftg7rft6d6k8yrfg4r32ytge2r9i4ugiuhetg7iyyrg7752rurt547tujer45u7rgyt8trtgret7giug7MOBILE DATA)

(In my story it's not Suna (Sand) and Oto (Sound) it's Kumo (Cloud) and Oto (Sound).).

It's not Gaara (Gammy) that attacks but it's Yugito.

Naruto's P.O.V.:

Returning to the bridge, I woke everyone up, made 500 or so clones, told Tazuna to give them their orders and put them to work. Then, I offered Zabuza, Haku and Narumi to come with us to Suna. They accepted after asking if the Kazekage would accept their presence.

Timeskip.

After my clones finished making and repairing the bridge, we went back home with Zabuza, Narumi and Haku behind us.

When we got to Suna, we went to the Kazekage's office and presented Zabuza, Narumi and Haku to him. "Perfect, I was wondering how I would work this out!" He replied. "What?" I asked wondering what he was talking about. "Well... I was planning to enter you in the chunin exams but a team of four genin cannot enter the chunin exams. The maximum amount of genin in one team is three genin and I was going to send you there as two teams of two but now that these two girls are here, you can be in two teams of three. Team 1: Gammy no Sabaku, Kankuro no Sabaku and Temari no Sabaku. Team 2: Naruto Uzumaki, Narumi Uzumaki and Haku Yuki." He said before giving us forms to fill in for our entry in the chunin exams. We filled in the forms and returned them. "Perfect now off you go... Make Suna proud." He said smiling at us and giving Narumi, Haku and Zabuza Suna hitai-ites(sp?). "YEAH!" We yelled and took off on our journey to Konoha.

TIMESKIP: Arrival in Konoha.

'Well, I'm back Konoha and I'm your worst nightmare.' I thought to myself with a creepy bloodthirsty grin on my face as everyone except Narumi and Gammy took a few steps away from me. We went to the Hokage's office and presented ourselves to him. "Okay so you are Suna genin who wish to- NARUTO?!" he yelled "In the flesh... Old man. So can we participate or not?" I said with a smirk. "yes of course team 7 still nee-" I cut him off "Slow down old man I'm a Suna ninja now. And this is my team. Haku and Narumi." I said pointing at them. "Oh, well yes you're allowed to." He said looking slightly downcast. "Well b-" I was saying before 'my' team came in with all of them looking at me with wide eyes. "NARUTO- Bak-" Sakura started screeching before "Shut up banshee." Gammy, Temari and I said before we all walked out slowly with slow and when I got next to Kakashi-'sensei', I whispered in his ear, "Thank you for opening my eyes... Obito, Rin and dad would be disappointed." As his lone visible eye widened, as me and the other Suna ninjas walked out the door.

Outside I saw people staring at us as we walked by my team and Gammy's followed behind me as we walked till I found it... The Uzukaze (UZUmaki-NamiKAZE) compound. "We will stay here for our time in Konoha." I told them. "Ok." They said...

TIMESKIP: Day of Chunin Exams

As we arrived at the academy, we were given our contestant number and told to go to room 301. We went up the stairs and got to the second floor when "Come on let us through!" I heard someone yell before they were kicked by one of the two chunins at the door. I turned on my sharingan and saw there was a genjutsu. I turned it off quickly but making sure nobody saw but not before putting a more powerful genjutsu with my rinnegan and whispering to my fellow Suna ninja, "There's a genjutsu this is the second floor we're supposed to go to room 301 on the third floor." I told them as they nodded and we just walked up the stairs and entered the room. I scanned the room 5 teams from Kumo, 2 team from Oto, 3 team from Kusa, 4 teams from Iwa, 3 teams from Taki, 7 teams from Konoha and us. A while later my old team arrived and this guy named Kabuto walked up to them and offered information about the other genins in the room and Sasugay asked about a genin Rock Lee and me (They went straight to the hotel so Team 7 and the Suna genins didn't meet.) he finished speaking of Rock Lee and took a card and added chakra to it and my face appeared as I immediatley activated my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and used Amaterasu to burn the card till not even the ashes were left so no one would know anything about me that I didn't tell them about. Suddenly, the proctor for the first part of the exams which was a written exam arrived and... "SHUT UP, MAGGOTS!" He yelled. I'm your proctor for the first part of the chunin exams. And my name... IBIKI MORINO! He yelled. He then told us to take a piece of paper that would say where you sit and who you're sitting next to. We all got into our seats. I was in between Hyuga Hinata of Konoha and Tsuchi Kin of Oto. He explained the rules and after 45 minutes, it was time for the 10th Question. He explained the rules of the 10th question and most of the chunin hopefuls started yelling and one even started talking about how there were people in the room who took the exams twice and some others quit while me and the other Suna genins just sat there cooly, smirking. I had realized after a while that this test was about gaining nin-fo(NINja-inFOrmation) without getting caught so basically you had to cheat. I saw Gammy using her third eye while Sasuke used his sharingan, the hyugas used byakugan, a girl with her hair in two buns that made her look like a panda was using mirrors to help her green spandex clad teammate and herself cheat, Kiba used Akamaru who was sitting on his head with a good view of all the papers of the other contestants, Shino used his Kikaichi bugs to spy for him to get the answers, Ino used Shintenshin no Jutsu (mind tranfer technique... I think?) on Sakura (who was using brain smarts to get the answers) and memorized all of her answers and wrote them down on her paper before usind mind transfer on Choji to do the same while Shikamaru used Reverse Kagemane no Jutsu to copy the hand movements of the person in front of him who was writing without a worry. -~-~insert everything that happened and what Naruto said with Kiba saying it.~-~- "Well, you all pass the first part of the exams good luck on your path to becom-" As he got cut off short by this beige ball smashing through the window with kunai hanging up a banner that said 'Sexy and single proctor of the second exams, ANKO MITARASHI!' "..." " Anko you're early again said Ibiki-San as he sighed and the woman visibly deflated before yelling out happily "Well, whatever time to go to the training ground 44 otherwise known as the FOREST OF DEATH!" She yelled a little too enthusiastically for my liking.

Word count 1234. 1245 total counting the words used to say this.