"It's fine now... I'm here"

I dedicate this chapter to hanyyuzu on tumblr! Happy belated birthday girl and thank you for reading this story (:

------------------------------------------

"Honey, are you ready to go?" Your mom yells from downstairs.

"Yeah, almost!" You tell back as you get your suitcase ready and you look around your room one last time to make sure you didn't leave anything.

You grab your suitcase and drag it downstairs and outside to your car. Your mom helps you put your suitcase in the trunk. As you go inside the car, you look at yourself in the side mirror. That's when you realize.

"Wait! I forgot something!" You tell your mom as she already started up the car

"What?" She asks

"I forgot something. Give me the keys" You demand and she takes they keys out of the engine and gives them to you.

You jump out of the car and run to the door. You unlock it and run upstairs to your room. You go to your dresser and there it is. Yuzuru's necklace. You were mentally slapping yourself that you almost forgot. You took it off last night and put it on your dresser. You can't believe you forgot to put it on. You were just relieved that you noticed just in time. You run back downstairs and jump into the car.

"What did you forget?" She asks, but she turns her head and looks at the necklace and smiles.

"Oh... Nevermind" She says and she drives off.

------

You arrive to the airport and you see Yuzuru, Nam, Javi and Brian sitting at the gate. You were catching the same flight with them. You were sitting next to Yuzuru (Sneaky Brian), Javi and Nam and then your mom and Brian. You hug them all and sit next to Yuzuru. You and him are listening to music so you two aren't talking.

"I'll be right back. I have to use the bathroom" He says and gets up leaving you alone with everyone else.

Once he leaves, you see Javi and Nam staring at you.

"What?" You ask them

"Did you tell him yet?" Nam asks

"No" You say, not even asking them what they were talking about because you already knew

"When are you?" Javi asks this time

"I was going to do it after the Olympics, but after he told me that he was competing in Worlds, I decided to wait since I want him focusing in that" You say which was a partial lie since you actually didn't want to confess yet

"You really should. I mean, what do you have to lose?"

"My dignity" You say which causes them to laugh, but it was the truth. However, you still laugh a little.

"I'm kidding. Our friendship" You say seriously

They look at you, waiting for you to explain. You sigh and say,

"What if I tell him how I feel and he doesn't feel the same way? Then, our relationship would be really awkward. I rather keep my feelings to myself and never tell him how I feel even if that means never knowing if he feels the same way rather than to lose him"

They both nod, understanding what you mean.

"Has.... he said anything about liking me?" You ask

They both look at each other and before Javi can say something, Yuzuru returns to his seat. He smiles to you before putting his earphones back in. You look back to Javi and he then looks up to you and shakes his head causing your heart to drop.