"Who is your Juliet?"

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY HAVE A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO DOUBLE CHECK SO... OOPS SORRY MY BAD 

"More emotion!" David yells at Yuzuru as he does his choreography for his free skate.

"You should be over there by now!" David yells and points at the spot where Yuzuru should be.

You watch as he skates while sitting on the small bench they had at the rink. It was the first time you went to the rink in a while since you always tried to make an excuse not to go because you always felt like you would be a distraction. However, Yuzuru kept bothering you to come and even Brian called you in the morning to so, you figured, 'why not?' After about several hours of practicing, Yuzuru was finished and he was sweating a lot. As Yuzuru skated off the ice and walked over to you to take off his skates, Brian walks over to him and pats on the back.

"Good practice today. One of the best you've had in a while"

"Thanks. I just felt really good today" Yuzuru says back

"Or maybe it was because a certain someone came today..." Brian says while walking away and stares at you. You give him the, 'Really, Brian?' look and you can see Yuzuru giving him the same look.

Yuzuru nervously laughs and picks up his stuff.

"Ready to go?" He asks and you nod and you two leave the rink. You two were going to your house to hangout for the night. You drive in silence and not a word is said in the car. It felt a little awkward, but you weren't sure why. You get to your house and you're surprised to see the lights off. You unlocked the door and turn the lights on to see a note on the table.

"Had to go to the office to finish some work. Be back late - Mom"

After you read it, you turn around to see Yuzuru standing behind you with his stuff in his hand.

"Let's go upstairs to my room" You say and walk up the stairs with Yuzuru following. He puts his stuff on your floor and jumps on your bed.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you're all sweaty"

"Oh yeah. Can I shower?" He asks getting off of your bed.

"Sure. There are towels in the cabinet in there"

He nods and grabs his bag and goes into the bathroom. You grab the magazine with that interview about Yuzuru. You still didn't have the courage to approach him and ask him about it because you had a feeling it wasn't about you. As you heard the doorknob rattle, you put a pillow over the magazine and grabbed your phone acting like you were doing something. You looked up to see him shaking his wet hair with his towel. You didn't even realize that your mouth was slightly open.

"What?" He asks

"What?" You ask him back

"Why are you looking at me?" He asks while sitting down at your desk chair.

"Umm... I thought there was... umm... something in your hair" You lie

"Oh, I do?" He asks

"Umm.. no. I thought, but I guess not" You lie not believing that he would actually believed you, but it seemed like he did.

"The Olympics are in 2 weeks, are you ready?" You ask him

"I guess. I'm so nervous"

"That's okay. You do well under pressure, so it should be okay" You say as you sit up causing your phone to drop. As you reached down to grab it, you knock the pillow covering the magazine on the floor revealing the magazine. You look at Yuzuru to see him looking at the magazine.