In The Forest

"Mom!" I screamed as I saw someone dragging her and beating her with some sort of whip. My father was killed a couple days ago and my mom and I had to become rogues. "Mommy!" I screamed.

"Run, Isabelle!" My mother yelled. My legs were frozen and I couldn't move. The man that was beating my mother tried to come for me, but my mother fought him off in her wolf form. 'Izy, go,' my mother said through our wolf bond.

I looked at my mom and she was risking her life for me. I nodded and ran away changing into my little wolf. Most wolves change at the age of five and I'm five now on the run for my life. I didn't even know what was going on, I was so confused. I wanted my mommy and daddy.

One month later (Alpha Xavier Prov)

'Xavier, we smell a rouge in our territory,' my beta John hissed through our pack bond. 'And the rouge is alone. It shouldn't be hard to capture and kill.' I knew John was smirking when he said that.

'I'm on my way, don't kill the rouge if you find it. We need to question the mutt,' I replied hurrying outside towards the smell of the disgusting rouge. I hated rogues. They killed my sister three years ago when I was twenty. She went out with her mate and they both got killed. Now, I kill any rouge practically on site.

I changed into my wolf and ran into the forest with my beta and my third Tyler. I suddenly stopped when I saw a little girl who was naked shaking and crying. She looked so hungry and tired. I suddenly felt my heart skip a beat when I looked at the poor thing.

'It's just a little girl,' I told John and Tyler sighing. 'There's no way she could be a threat. Stay there and don't go any closer to the girl, she's terrified,' I ordered them. They bowed and backed off.

I changed back to my human form and threw some clothes on. I slowly made my way over to the little girl. When she saw me, she started shaking even harder and screaming. Her face and her body were covered in dirt and her knees were all scraped with blood on them. Her hair was dark brown, and she had the deepest brown eyes that someone could fall in love with. She began whimpering and backing away.

"Hey, hey, hey," I said putting my hands up showing her that I wasn't going to hurt her. "Your safe, sweetheart," I reached out to her little body so I could lift her up and take her back to the pack house, but she screamed.

"P-pwease, d-don't h-hurt m-m-e," she cried with tears dripping to the ground. I could hear her heartbeat and it was going extremely fast, too fast.

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." I took my shirt off and put it over her body so she wasn't naked anymore. "My names Alpha Xavier, but you can call me X," I told her because she might have trouble pronouncing my name. "What's your name, Princess?" I asked her. I stroked her cheek gently and she flinched, trying to get away. "I'm here to help you now, you've got to try and trust me. Now, what's your name, lovely?"

"Isabelle," she whispers. I pick her up and she tries to squirm out of my arms. She freezes and begins to shake again when she sees John and Tyler in their big wolf form. "S-scared," she whimpers.

'Leave,' I barked at my beta and my third through the bond. They both ran off quickly towards the pack house. I don't know why I feel so protective over this little rouge. She's just... a child who's obviously gone through some shitty things.

I carried her back to the pack house and brought her to the kitchen for food. I made her a sandwich with apple juice. She practically drooled over it, but only ate half of it. I don't think her stomach can take very much food. I sighed and washed the dishes.

"Alright, princess, let's go give you a warm bath and then you should have a nap," I said picking her up. She still was barely talking and wouldn't even look me in the eyes. There was so much sadness in her eyes that I didn't even want to look in them.

I carried little Isabelle upstairs and put her on the counter. Then I got her bath ready and put her in the tub. After her bath was done, the water was brown. I shook my head thinking about what she must have gone through. I will kill anyone who has hurt her, or if anyone hurts her now. Fuck! I'm acting so weak. I grabbed an old t-shirt and boxers and put them on her. They were huge but I didn't have clothing for a little five years old, yet. She tucked right into my neck and fell asleep as I brought her to the room she'll be staying in. It was a guest bedroom right beside mine. 

She must've been so sleepy. I wonder when the last time was when she got a proper meal and sleep? Has she ever gotten anything good in her life? Who were her parents? And what pack is she from? I needed to find out what is going on with this little girl. 

Isabelle's Prov

I woke up in a very comfortable bed. I've never been in a comfortable bed like this before. And then I remembered what happened. I've been kidnapped! This big guy took me and treated me nicely, but he's an Alpha. All Alpha's are big and mean. I should know, one killed my parents. I hopped out of the bed and held up the weird pants I was wearing because they were way too big. I opened my door and heard shouting. 

"We don't know if this mutt is a freaking spy!" A low voice yelled. Me being stupid, I walked towards the yelling. Usually, I'd run and cry. 

"Watch your tone with me, John. I am your Alpha and that little girl is no mutt! She's going to be living here under my protection!" I recognized that voice, it was X. The Alpha. "I will kill anyone who tries and hurts her, don't test me," he growled. 

"I'm sorry, Alpha," the other male muttered. 

Suddenly, I opened the door. 

"Whoever the fuck that is has a fucking death wish," X roared. I jumped back and whimpered with tears in my eyes. 

"D-don't hurt me," I said. X's eyes softened and he came racing over to me. 

"Princess, I didn't know that was you. I'm so sorry, sweetheart. You only slept for an hour. You should still be in bed," he said. X picked me up and planted a kiss on my cheek. I tightened my arms around his neck when I saw an angry man glaring at me with his fist in a ball. I whimpered and hid my face in X's chest. 

"Princess, this is my beta, John," he said pointing at him. I muttered a silent 'hi' and returned to hiding. "Are you thirsty, hungry?" He asked sitting me down in a really big chair. I shook my head no, and let my eyes wander around his office. He smiled at me and began going through a bunch of papers. He even whisled. 

I hope that I stay safe... at least for now.