The story so far (Chapters 11 - 12)

I didn't even publish 12 xD
I hope you enjoy the rerun. Pls xD
Note: There may be some Error's so if you want a better version with occasional spelling mistakes, go to the one on @Abomination-1 .

---

Blueberry was having quite the nice day, making tacos with Alphys and Undyne, and Papyrus hasn't been lazy once today! This was the ideal good day for him, ever since he became friends with the human, and joined the royal guard as a helper. Things were going well for him today.

"Undyne, pass me the hot sauce please!" He asked, and was immediately handed some. He smiled and finished his taco. He had been making them for half an hour, to give to some of the royal guards. He held the large plate, and smiled widely as he and Alphys walked out the door, giving Undyne a small "be back soon!"

They went through Waterfall first, as Alphys took a taco of her own and ate it. She smiled and Slapped Blueberry on the back. "Nice job, toots." She smiled.

"Thank you!" Blueberry thanked, his eyes brightening up. They served everyone in Snowdin, then decided to head back. As he walked out of Waterfall and back into Hotland, The warm air hit them both, and they got to Undyne's lab and placed the large tray down on her messy desk.

It was then, that Blueberry got a call. "I'll be back!" He yelled as soon as he saw the caller. He ran to waterfall and picked up. "Ink?"

"Hello, Blue! Come over to the doodle sphere, we need a talk." The kindness in his voice this time sounded fake. Blue shrugged it off, and kept that in mind, making sure to be careful with him. He seems innocent, maybe even stupid at times, but he's actually quite smart. Only him and his brother know this, though.

"Alright, be right there Ink!" He smiled and said, making a portal and jumping through it, into the doodle sphere.

"Ink?" Dream asked he didn't see anyone in the void where his friend had called him. He was about to call again but heard a familiar chuckle. "Ink!" Blue yelled, running over to him and smiling brightly. In his opinion, he hid his cringe on how fake it looked. But, Ink seemed to buy it and he smiled back. But, it wasn't a normal smile. More like a smile, that said: "I am going to have fun with this." Blue grew nervous, but he didn't show it.

"The star sanses have been disbanded." Ink stated, Dream coming up behind him and nodding. Blue was surprised but saw this coming. He gasped and teared up.

"W- why?!" He asked. "I thought we were a- all f- friends!" Ink smiled even more and shook his head.

"Not anymore. Error and Nightmare are much better friends than you." Dream spoke up, giving Blue a look. Blue whined silently and covered his eyes as he cried. There was a small plop and a kicking sound.

Blue looked down, tears covering his eyes, to see Ink's paintbrush right in front of him.

"You can join us, or just try to take my job." Ink snirked and giggled to himself. Blue suddenly turned from broken to serious, in less than a second. This seemed to surprise Ink and Dream, then they both gave him a crazed smile as he took the paintbrush.

"I'll manage it, you disgusting creatures," Blue growled, and teleported away, with the paintbrush.

---

Cross and Killer were sick of how Nightmare and his crew used them. Just tossed them around as if they were toys. They saw their chance when Ink and Dream joined them. Cross left a note on his door, signing it as "your old friends," and teleported out. They got to Underswap and knocked on Blueberry and Papyrus door. A Small, but Serious Blue stood there, paintbrush on his back. He glared at them, and they both put their hands up, showing they had no intention of hurting him. Blue sighed, and let them in.