**EDITING NOTICE**

Hey guys. Sorry, I did it again.... ;w;

Although I didn't just stop uploading for only this book. I stopped uploading for most of them and the one I did upload I only updated periodically. I'm truly sorry for that.

I have been going through some things emotionally recently and I just didn't feel motivated to write at all. But now I'm back and trying to push through my hard times. I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be updating this book soon.

But first I'd like to go back through the first book and this one to change some things and edit more thoroughly. I did edit the first book before, but those were just minor edits and I have been wanting to change some things for a little while now. There's also the fact that I might've **(have)** forgotten some details that are necessary to continue, and I want to reread and get my train of thought back on track before I upload another part.

Such a bad time to leave a horrible cliffhanger huh? ^^;;

I'll be posting a different part on The Kuran Princess that might or might not have other details in it. I'll be uploading the edited version of the prologue shortly and I did make a lot of major changes in it. Thank you so much for reading and staying patient with me.

Chayse